Parallel Paradise - Vol. 8 Ch. 73 - Which Witch?

Double-page supporter
Okay, what the hell is going on here?
How is she even killing the girls?

Dex-chan lover
Okay, can you guys look back and see how long ago I called that clumsy girl was Galia? Like, I knew it 100% as soon as she randomly wanted to come with them.

Dex-chan lover
hm i dont really mind who wins. If Galia captures him and mates with him that'll be okay.

She could just kill all of them except mc and his bitch. Would hace saved us some boring chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Guess the only thing left that's hard to "pull off" is connecting all of this nonsense to Youta's reality and whether his gf is dead or not or how the other girl managed to traverse.

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, what a twist. I certainly never saw that coming. Nope, not at all. You sure fooled me

Double-page supporter
Next plot twist... The "deeply jealous god" will turn out to be his girlfriend from his own time / reality.
If the author really pulls that card then he really does not know how to write a surprising storyline.

Dex-chan lover
Geese Howard has a word for this:
predictabo_main.png

Fed-Kun's army
My only question is, if Maya wasn't the witch, why did she call them "foolish humans" last chapter and pop her own head off?
I don't know if I forgot something from when Maya was introduced, or maybe Galia was the one who killed her.
Okamoto always makes things more complicated than they need to be tbh.

Group Leader
Lul

> People pretending to know this was happening haha (awkward laughter)
> Previous chapters, holy shit what's going on, trying to turn on big brain mode

Get a grip people.

Double-page supporter
So from this chapter, there are a few speculations I want to make.

I'm going to guess that the girls tat mates in this world probably becomes witches and the moonbreaking is to prevent them from becoming the monsters and witches.

Then as for how this connects with youtas reality , then I'm guessing tat the witches r going back in time to make sure tat more witches are created cause time travel always makes it more fun

Users who are viewing this thread