Peach Milk Crown - Vol. 4 Ch. 29 - Cold sweat

Dex-chan lover
Yasuda is an ass, the girls are all morons, and Yoichi is just a doormat. Numa it is, I suppose.

Edit: spelling

Group Leader
@Flavor25
I can’t even be happy for them. Stupid Yasuda ruined this manga

As much of a dirtbag Yasuda is, Momo is the one who has ruined this manga for me. She didn't slap Yasuda when he kissed her, and she willingly ran off with him in the middle of a date with someone else, that someone who she is supposedly in love with. What a xxxx. I hope both Yasuda and Momo end up all alone. Yoichi, as much as a doormat as he is, actually deserves someone better than Momo.

😭😭FUCK THIS NO!!!!!!!
@Flavor25
I Know RIGHT!
MAN THIS CHAPTER MAKES ME WANT TO CRY.
It's like MC gets cheated on but the girl regrets AND GETS BACK TOGETHER NO PROBLEM. LIKE WTF DUDE GETS CUCKED AND JUST ACCEPTS IT. Respect but.... WTF MAN. GET PISSED OR SHOW YOUR SORROW OR SOMETHING. YOICHI TOO MUCH ENDURANCE. At least give her a speech on your point of view...😭

"FELL IN LOVE" pfffffffff
few chapters ago. Girl was blushing after dude she didn't "love" apparently kissed her. right🤮

Sorry if im too serious but this shit brings back memories.

Double-page supporter
yoichi's patience is wasted on her. numa better take the other girl the fuck out of here and keep running.

nothing but bitches and tricks in this manga.

I'll be honest, this has been incredibly mild as far as relationship drama is concerned but it is in that mildness that reveals my biggest problem with this manga. Perhaps in a attempt to keep things from being too dark, it feels too half-hearted. Yasuda is a classic scumbag playboy. Momo doesn't know when or maybe even how to say no. Teruko and Yoichi are portrayed as victims but they seem to reconcile with their respective partners without either character attempting to redeem themselves. All this wrapped up with fluffy screen effects as if to warm my heart or let me know everything is going to be okay. Man, either hurt me or make me feel like I need to go to the dentist from how sweet a romance can get. This all just felt like a waste of time. Of course I appreciate all the work you've done, translator-kun. I'm just disappointed what this manga turned into.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh...
Only Numa, Miyako(?) and Yoichi deserve to be happy. I feel bad for Teruko but the way she was introduced helps me not give a shit

Fed-Kun's army
Can't remember but i think this series is short so it might end in the next 20/30 chapters.
Though i'm certain i won't be picking anything up from this author in the future.
I find myself being more annoyed at a lot of aspects and characters along with the art style.

Numa and Miyako deserve a happy ending, Yoichi and Teruko should learn from their errors and Yasuda and Momo can just go straight to the dumpster on fire they came from...

ok .....This is bullshit..for real
momo can go die alone in a fire
yasuda....still hate him like always
teruko...she really do love THAT jerk after what he did..

The only guy i am rooting for is Numa.This manga was a bit interesting at start, after that its a mess and yea even if they get together momo and MC...don't think i'll be feeling any good with that

Users who are viewing this thread