Peach Milk Crown - Vol. 4 Ch. 37 - Finale

Dex-chan lover
I don't know what I was expecting...
However I'm glad he rejected her. Thank you for your hard work

Dex-chan lover
So both the Yank and the girl are miserable now and the MC is out there vibing.

This is also a completely different context to the last page than what the MTLs gave me, which was like "Let's fall in love again" or some shit which made me think it was the implication that he wanted to start the relationship over with the reunion.

Either way, I feel a little bad for Momo because Yank-kun sexually harassed her which made MC not like her but hey, it's not like the sloot hated it amirite

Supporter
Such an interesting ending. Thank you for translating this, I enjoyed it a lot.

Dex-chan lover
Good on you, Yoichi!

Seems everyone got what they deserved. Yasuda, Momo and Teruko really don't deserve happiness yet, the way they have acted. Numa and Miyako are great for eachother. And Yoichi finally grew a backbone.

Dex-chan lover
Can anyone explain the ending for me. I’m confused lol. Is he going to meet Momo?

Dex-chan lover
lmao

10/10

Fucking beautiful. Wasn't expecting it, thought it would be "oh well guess we can make up and move on" but nope, Yoichi is a master. Moved on like a champ.

@chusetto

It's infuriating for 2-3 volumes but the ending makes up for it.

Dex-chan lover
@chusetto depends on if you like getting pissed off. If you like drama and like getting mad when characters do the dumbest things then this would be your cup of tea. If not, I’d say it’s not worth the read.

Dex-chan lover
@Legend13
Nope. Yoichi dumped Momo, because she's a selfish brat. Teruko dumped Yasuda because he's a selfish brat, even though they weren't really dating at all. Numa and Miyako are still happily dating.

Dex-chan lover
@Legend13
Eventually, probably, they made loose plans to have a club reunion after they graduate. Remember, that's why they wanted to get to nationals or whatever, because it was their last year of highschool/track club.

Dex-chan lover
@DirkHardpeck who’s that silhouette at the end of the chapter? I’m not sure who it is. There’s like a person standing next to the entrance I believe.

Dex-chan lover
@Abedeus
Probably means the one in the gateway thingy. (Nevermind, they edited the comment lol)

@Legend13
My guess, the next person to "fall in love [with] again".

Dex-chan lover
@Flavor25 Ok, I'll take that... I've read a lot of manga in my life, and I'm pretty pissed about all the melodrama lately, like Domekano for example... So for now, I'll skip it, thanks

Users who are viewing this thread