PEEP - Ch. 1 - Her Secret

Dex-chan lover
If I had a nickel for every time a manga protagonist discovers who is behind a secret account just from a mole I would have 2 nickles, which isn't a lot but it's weird it happend twice

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I gotta say it. This guy is the worst. The most closed minded, small minded, selfish, prejudiced little wretch. I don't wanna say he's delusional but he's built this house of imagination. Of course it's better, it's in your mind

I'm not saying this to hate on anyone introverted but lord is his mindset unhealthy.
I don't like him. Not a full story discard sort of thing. He just rubs me the wrong way. Im really praying for rain here. Snap him outta that shit

Dex-chan lover
I can already see a community building around this just to make fun of the MC for the entire manga.

Dex-chan lover
Ya know...like I read the summary and this still wasn't what I was expecting

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I gotta say it. This guy is the worst. The most closed minded, small minded, selfish, prejudiced little wretch. I don't wanna say he's delusional but he's built this house of imagination. Of course it's better, it's in your mind

I'm not saying this to hate on anyone introverted but lord is his mindset unhealthy.
I don't like him. Not a full story discard sort of thing. He just rubs me the wrong way. Im really praying for rain here. Snap him outta that shit
Gee sounds like to me you described a immature HIGH SCHOOLER

Dex-chan lover
pg 28 the photo shows the school jacket buttoned, opposite of how the gyaru had it unbuttoned

Dex-chan lover
Can't stand MCs like this
"I knew you before everyone else so even if I made zero effort to get with you I still deserve it ffs!!!"
I think that's intentional, them he'll get hit with some clarity and learn to man the fuck up later.

Dex-chan lover
my gratitude is reserved for the actual authors and people who take proper effort. people who can't be bothered makes scanlations suck for everyone else. i can do fine without scanlations since i have a high level of japanese competency (more than many scanlation TLs) and over a decade of experience with raw japanese text and audio across diverse fields. normal readers like you are the ones i feel sorry for and tried to advocate for. i started off initially with neutral comment on the typesetting thinking perhaps the scanlator might have missed out the inconsistencies of the caps, intending it as feedback for them to improve. there are other groups who are open to that kind of feedback.
Fuck off you twerp. If you don't like it then you can not read it or make the scanlations yourself. Don't complain about a completely fine scanlation that you get for free your entitled shit. Take your arrogant entitled ass somewhere else.

Imagine going on the rooftop just to be surprised with a golden shower of all things. She’s not beating the R. Kelly allegations.

Users who are viewing this thread