Peerless Dad

Aggregator gang
It's kinda of a shame, but I find TS translation better. (Though, if everything that's said about them is true, I don't want to support them)

Group Leader
@Ovnidemon no offence, it's not about if it sounds better or not, it's about if it's correct. Just because it sounds fine, doesn't mean you're reading what the author intending, and those kinds of thing can cause A LOT OF DAMAGE, for future plot developments. Several examples have been shown of trash scans straight up changing stuff, including the name of this series which is originally just called "Matchless", and yet they changed it to peerless dad for no reason. Superman is called superman, not megadude.

Aggregator gang
@Filipe I agree with you but when you have "Does that place hold such value" "Wouldn't they?" "I guess they would" I can scratch my brain to the bones before finding a sense to this conversation.

Dex-chan lover
@Filipe, I also saw Trashscan's examples and explanations...While maybe one example was legit, the rest were petty as fuck.
And whether or not this story was called Matchless or Peerless dad, I honestly don't give a fuck. I'm reading a random story online, out of hundreds that I am throwing out on a daily basis. That level of accuracy is not something I hold on to so dearly I'd actively bash certain groups for actually pumping out releases, while the former one hyperventilates even though they cannot stop picking up new stories.

Fed-Kun's army
I really like how trash is now pissing off people and people start to mass release everything. And with meraki joining in, they cant go around complaining the translation is shit

Also. Isnt matchless and peerless the same meaning?

Peerless is more natural. As a native speaker, I've never come across matchless ever being used.

Also it sounds better.

Contributor
I'm Fond of trash because of mightier allen
since allen is retired, Trash was going degenerate.
they bite off more than they can chewing

This is the first manwha in the 10 years that I have been exposed to it that I have liked. Really excited to see the story continue

Users who are viewing this thread