People Looked Down on Me for Having a Crummy Job but It Really Isn't All That Bad? - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

@sblego11 how is it "definitely him", and how was it "clearly shown" in chapter 9 (I've already read it on Reaper Scan's site)? There was no mention that (1) there is only 1 target, (2) no gender specified, (3) no name mentioned even. We're going just by Airis/Iris' prediction which she admitted is incomplete or she can't even properly see. If you're going by Aliya's cold-blooded gaze towards Reito as he was looking back at her, we don't even know if elves, or Aliya in particular, can see that well in the distance (Reito used Far Sight to do so). She could've have been indeed worried but then felt someone's gaze on her.

It was also mentioned in previous chapters that the mansion is expected to be a good place to protect members of the royal family or other important people (albeit Reito & his mom are exiled) & that no one would be able to go near it since it is (1) isolated in a dense forest away from other settlements/civilisation; and (2) the forest surrounding it is inhabited by monsters. And if you think about it, how is the "Lord of the Forest" (the wolf's father) killed by monsters when it should be expected to be powerful given the title? Elves taking in the orphaned pup seems convenient.

Wow, I made a fking essay over a chapter. 😆 Seriously though, I wouldn't mind being wrong about this. I'd just hate it if it becomes the old cliche of the assassin becoming attached to the target & instead of completing their mission, they run away with their target. I'd rather he run away, she finds his tracks & follows him. But when she finds him, she gets shocked as to how he's survived & how well he's doing, and instead of killing him, she becomes curious of his growth as a person despite the shitty job/class & just follows along.

Dex-chan lover
I like this story, but it feels like it's going to take forever and a year to get to the actual plot at this rate. Linger chapters would be nice. The pacing just feels really off which is messing with my overall reaction to the story

Chapter 9 is up on Reaper’s site. They probably forgot to up it here (or the delay timer isn’t done yet).

Group Leader
So it's a sniper, and they sniped the wrong chapter?

@KiTA they sniped true, telling Reaper to wake up and upload Ch 9 on Dex already (been up on Reaper’s site for 2 weeks already).

Aside from the sniping, didn't the MC think the elves would have named him before or is the scene him asking for the wolf's name been cut in the manga?

Aggregator gang
There it goes, the isekai mc gets wolf pet thing, is there a mangaka school in Japan? Do they all learn only the same story for each genre?

Dex-chan lover
Reaper legit training people to use their site lmao. All hail aggregator sites at times like these, and the snipers as well. Tbh, hope all reaper titles get sniped lol

And then the mangaka is sick and it already at hiatus for more than 3 months.

that epic moment when you get isekai'd and randomly encounter a wolf which might be the rare wolf called fenrir that hasnt been seen for centuries

Users who are viewing this thread