Peter Grill and the Philosopher's Time

Mangaka-san! Please make the necks shorter, those weird long necks are distracting!

Other than that I can there be more hot Elf action in the future.

People saying he got raped, he is the strongest man on earth easily could repel them if he trully wants it...

The thing is, chad-mc still a man with needs and his virgin prospect gf would not fill

even if i root for the harem to grow, its got to hit a point of the human finance either break up or acknowledge the harem, seems tuff to keep adding girls, slapstick situations, and more parent unaware of the harem situations

Dex-chan lover
This manga is meme-able. There are at least 2 panels in every chapter that could turn into the meme.

ah yes strongest man in the world cant tell sluts to fuck off
pepega clap world record

This is basically netorare for female where the boyfriend f*cks the whole village except his girlfriend. From male pov i wouldnt even call this a harem. The women just want "seeds". A badass male appear then they would definitely leave this playboy.

Double-page supporter
Has it been pointed out that the manga title is basically "Peter Grill and the post nut clarity"?

A good comedy harem anime is always worth it.
Peter Grill should just accept he is a harem protag and have his harem, but because he doesn't accept his fate we are treated to the comedy of his despair

Never trust an elf.
Dwarves are much more reliable.
But gnomes, gnomes are where the fun is at.

Users who are viewing this thread