Please Behave, My Wife - Vol. 1 Ch. 70 - Can't Sleep (End Of Season 1)

Supporter
Disappointing, but as others have said, the pacing is pretty poor. I dropped this for about 15 chapters before binge-reading, somewhere in the 40s or so. I couldn't muster the fucks to read it because it was going absolutely nowhere, just her teasing him endlessly. It started to pick up a little bit after the flashback but it was probably already too late.

Thank you for the manhua, the scenes reminded me of the first year I was going out with my wife, thank you!

Dex-chan lover
One of the times i wish i was rich, so i could donate the author & crew for this amazing manhwa, i simply cannot afford reading it legitimately :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
Noooooo
Kinda feel attacked since we are reading the pirated version. Hopefully the other continues

Dex-chan lover
A bit sad it was a fun read but I'm 100% not surprised...
the story hook you up with some romance and a bit of mystery but goes absolutely nowhere even after 50+ chapter...

I love this couple, although it was a happy ending I wish I can still read more of it. It’s sad that they have to cancel it, only if I didn’t read it on a pirated site and understand Chinese to only support them 😭

Group Leader
Dayum good Web manhua are rare and it's sad to see this one facing financial troubles... Reading manhua online is still not that developed in China compared to traditional printed magazines so it's not the first time a good series has been cancelled but still... :aquadrink:

I don’t usually comment on this website , but damn, I’ve been here since releass of chapter 10, this was the only manhwa where zi’d try my best to withstand releases that wasn’t chapters+. My heart actually dropped when I saw the cancelled on status.

NIB

Double-page supporter
It's not the first manhwa I've read that's cancelled, and it won't be the last.
Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.

Thanks to the scanlation for working on this story, much appreciated.

Dex-chan lover
Flashback killed it for me anyway. Agreed with artists, better to put their talent on something else.

Double-page supporter
awn man, i really liked this one. Thanks for the chapters!!! Who knows... maybe a new season... If the novel were translated i would read too

Users who are viewing this thread