Kaette Kudasai! Akutsu-san - Ch. 176

Fed-Kun's army
Ok folks, that’s it. That’s the end of “Please Go Home, Akutsu-san!”, next chapter it’s the start of “Please Come Home, Ooyama-kun!”, a manga where we follow Ooyama Riko, full time housewife, mother of 8, as she waits for her husband to come home, so they can make the 9th kid.

Dex-chan lover
We are finally Reiwarded

Now the question is when the manga ends :huh:

Dex-chan lover
Screenshot-2024-04-06-232621.png

Comrades, the ship has finally sailed. My gut tells me the end is in sight. Salute, my friends!

Double-page supporter
YEEESSSSSSIIIIIIR THIS IS WHAT IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THE I DONR WANT TO WAIR GIVE ME THE NECT ONE NOWWWWWW

Dex-chan lover
o7

It was a fun ride lads (and lasses?)

It was just around the edge of dragging the confession out, at least for me.

I have no freaking idea how the series even managed to do that without being too obnoxious.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Her embarrassment nearly send him to the next live...
XD...

Double-page supporter
Lets go man
I got scared for a second cause i thought he was gonna blow it off with another excuse but he committed,, really excited for this new arc

Dex-chan lover
Fucking finally oh my god that confession took 176 chapters and therefore they should have seggs! They're alone in a room and they have a bed! Honestly, what's stopping them?! Go on, do your duties.

Dex-chan lover
I need at least 20 more chapters, or I will, first learn Japanese, and then send a really annoyed message to the mangaka

Dex-chan lover
I need at least 20 more chapters, or I will, first learn Japanese, and then send a really annoyed message to the mangaka
I can't guarantee you 20, but I can pretty much guarantee 14 plus extras over the next six months. This was the first chapter in a new volume, and volumes are coming out once every six months. They're not gonna end it just a few chapters into the volume. All these doom-and-gloom people saying that it's gonna end in 2 chapters really need to start paying attention to volume breaks.

Users who are viewing this thread