Please Go Home, Akutsu-san! - Vol. 2 Ch. 37

Commented to say ignore that idiot in the other comments section, the turtle being cute aside, you did a great job with your translations, wish to see more of your translations be it this series or something else, and once again, ignore the haters :)

Dex-chan lover
This font is no good, its too narrow and thin it's kind of hard to read on a cellphone screen.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly you are being so polite and wholesome that I would literally not mind you sniping all the mangas in the world so I can still enjoy your end pages. Keep up the good work you are doing great!

Dex-chan lover
i had already read the first upload of this chapter but i read again only to see your progress and to see the end page thank you for your work i look forward to the road of scanlating you take

Don't be sad. I am with you. And I am looking forward to what you translate next and the credit page😁☺️

Your Credit pages are awesome! And soooo cute😍. And I think you did fine a fine job scanlation the last two chapters keep up the good work 😁

Dex-chan lover
@rockerrock60
less than the time invested, the reason low profile scan groups get mad at "sniping" is because it loses them a couple of nickels. If 5 of your 20 patrons suddenly decide to stop supporting you, since you withheld translated chapters due to "releasing them later and in bulk makes the pennies roll in a bit better" then proceed to whining how sniping hurts the integrity of "dedicated translators". bitch pls, this is a 4 page series and the chapters have been out for more than a month now.

I'm just grateful people pick up these gems and release translations, otherwise great stuff like Waga Na wa Umishi would have been left untranslated forever.

Thank you for your work, i'll definitely be following any other series you choose to do (sorry if i confused you by sending a friend request out of nowhere, i was looking for a follow button on mobile lol)

Please don't be discouraged by the unfair weirdos that can't be bothered to look at the context for a second before complaining that someone, who doesn't want anything in return and likely doesn't have any ulterior motives, dared to translate a couple chapters for a series that they liked. A series which had a fair chance of being abandoned, as it had not been updated in weeks. So thoughtless. At best.

Dex-chan lover
@lead36 Thanks for reminding me of that series. I had it left on plan to read so uploads could show up in the recommendations, but it appears to be fully scanlated now so I needed to shuffle it over to on hold where I can find it easier (plan to read and reading are both packed to the gills, ain't finding shit in there without a good hard look).

I feel sniping is an issue when scanlators start to rush their released to keep up, but for a 4 page manga I would say it isnt as big of a problem of keeping up. Thanks for the translation for the few chapters.

Double-page supporter
I think it would be beneficial for the translators to work together. LuciaScans' translation to English flows better and makes more sense. Choccy milk turtle scans has the ability to redraw, where Lucia fails.

You definitely need to start a manga or mini-series based of your credits. I love reading them.
Thank you again for your translations, much appreciated. have a great weekend

Don't really know what that credits page is about since the old group still hasn't posted anything and has presumably stopped working on the series. The group that posted 37 before you was a new group to this series, same as you, so it's not like they have more "claim" to it than you do. Also "sniping" has always been a retarded concept, you don't have any right to monopolize the translations on any series. Any claims of "sniping" should never be taken seriously.

And not to mention that your version is a whole lot better than the other groups one.

Users who are viewing this thread