Potion Danomi de Ikinobimasu! - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
So... Dropped until someone else takes over? ?
Is it dropped because of the story not bring good enough? Or am I misunderstanding something?

While loli's quality is quite bad it's still better than having nothing.

Dex-chan lover
@alfredsad
too much effort

and personally, I prefer shit release than good release and then drop, it's a much shittier and evil blue balling situation

Dex-chan lover
POTION LOLI NEVER FORGIVES
POTION LOLI NEVER REGRETS
XjXYDaF.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Kaoru's quickly becoming broken.

And not even Mitsuha is THAT cruel to the enemy. At least she kills them quickly with guns and explosions.

Contributor
@mcx01 series is bad and burnt out anygoodwil from the TLS, and since we don't have any TLS, we gotta deop

i still remember all the commotion you caused becuz of loli´s work and now this. guess it was worth to get some attention

Dex-chan lover
this author doesn't understand how item box works, and how is different from dimensional storage.

@Anschaelina @primrosea

If you guys haven't noticed, even after slowAF's original chapter 10 release, loli mamoritai was still releasing chapters after that. We only continued it because of how utterly ridiculous it was that the translation was so bad that they had to put multiple walls of text in the middle of chapters just to give context to the readers. If that's your preferred way of reading "manga", then yeah sure. This project was always a spite project, we wanted the readers to actually understand what the hell is going on inside these chapters.

I originally was pretty invested in this manga, but seeing as how the story turned to utter trash within the last few chapters I decided it wasn't worth my effort anymore, and the group members feel the same way.

You're very much entitled to your own opinion, I'm just laying down facts, and our side of the story. None of us even really care about getting "attention". We're just here to read the comments and memes that come out of it.

Double-page supporter
@alfredsad What exactly is your issue with the current arc?

@kaminomikan How so? I've always thought that an item box that arbitrarily couldn't store living creatures, but could somehow stop time for soup to remain piping hot was an oxymoron.

Dex-chan lover
@Kisato

Oh ok... Its simply because the group have lost interest in the manga.

I kinda liked it, but then again, i have a simple taste in mangas.

Hope it gets picked up by a new group at a later date.

Dex-chan lover
Still on about war crimes that aren't actually war crimes in a world where they have yet create any concept of war crimes?

The full version of the Geneva Convention's Protocol 1, Article 54 which was quoted earlier
"It is prohibited to attack, destroy, remove, or render useless objects indispensable to the survival of the civilian population, such as foodstuffs, agricultural areas for the production of foodstuffs, crops, livestock, drinking water installations and supplies, and irrigation works, for the specific purpose of denying them for their sustenance value to the civilian population or to the adverse Party, whatever the motive, whether in order to starve out civilians, to cause them to move away, or for any other motive."

By removing the civilian population the resources are no longer indispensable to their survival, completely eliminating the relevance of the Article. The Article on trapping supplies is also irrelevant because no traps were used nor were the supplies offered, they were rendered unusable to bandits and raiders after the area was deemed unsafe and the residents relocated. Furthermore, the "poison" was tailor made to only last 10 days, by the time she would've gone on trial for the crimes they would have no evidence other than the testimony of the victims. Victims which were more victims to their CO's suicidal march with reliance on pillage, the use of a "protective emblem" (such as a religious symbol, like a cross), and failure to care for the sick and wounded, 3 more war crimes.
And of course, they have no concept of war crimes in that world.

for a moment (-_-ﻩ) i was expecting that her gold-loving cousin and 58 wolf-fangs got mis-teleported there instead.

@GodGinrai Oh boy, there's a lot of things I don't like so I'll just list a couple. First off is this unnecessary plot point of having to go to war. The fact that originally Kaoru was all "hey I'm gonna go live a comfy life by selling potions and go look for a guy I like." was something I really enjoyed. I thought the story would go in the direction of slice-of-life with a bit of politics in the background, and within a few chapters it turns into an all out war which she honestly didn't even need to join.

This brings me to my other point which is her power itself. In the war she goes through lengths to do shit like make a potion that automatically loses its effectiveness after 10 days, or make substances just miraculously appear inside human bodies. If that's the case, is there really even a need for her to poison the wells one by one? The author didn't even need to show how "badass" she was and I'd still be enjoying it because I never really even saw her to be that kind of character.

Now I understand this is all subjective, and there's bound to be people bashing me for "hurr durr you don't understand, its a complicated situation, she just HAS to go to war or shit won't fly". But as the translator, the moment I lose interest in something is when I know I'll do a sub-par job of translations, and seeing as how that was why I originally wanted to TL it, I decided that I don't want to do it anymore.

I'm just hoping more people understand what I'm talking about, rather than go passive-aggressive about how we're "ruining the manga because no one wants to TL it anymore"

>is this time of the month already

@AMetroid
@Talismaster
I like mille story, I really do, but
arcs ahead elder dragon battle are mediocre sans some bits, like why spend 11+2 entire chapters in a literal nobody noble daughter? also pauline is as greedy as kaoru is cruel, selling the empire food supplies to themselves (and being grateful for that) is country-tier of stealing practices

@StealthAria Buddy, how long will it take for you to understand that it was an end-of-chapter joke that we put in as... a joke. You're going crazy about something that isn't even in the manga, it's just something we put together to poke a bit of fun.

Fed-Kun's army
@alfredsad okay, you go do that, at least they put in more effort than I would even if it was google translate onto mangadex.
I'm not one to bash on others because
1. I'm a leecher
2. I appreciate other's "efforts" depending on what scale you plan to use

@knightcky Sure thing. I get you. I'm just saying when I originally started TLing this I was very much enjoying it, but the last 2-3 chapters really sucked out the enjoyment. I didn't stop translating because of the readers, it was because the manga just doesn't interest me anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread