Potion wa 160 km/h de Nageru Mono! ~Item-gakari no Ore ga Bannou Kaifukuyaku o Touteki suru Koto de Saikyou no Boukensha ni Nariagaru!?~ @COMIC - Vol…

Dex-chan lover
like could you ever address that these ppl tried to kill you? lmao
even if you don't finish them off yourself, at least hand them over to the authorities.

Fed-Kun's army
How do they even know what the word "gatling" means in a medieval-like setting?

That is assuming gatling was the actual word used in the raws.
It is the actual word funnily enough. In the raws it's "ポーション ガトリング" which literally translates to potion gatling :))

Dex-chan lover
This series is quite amusing in the fact that it's extremely silly, but in an unironic way, like this series isn't tagged comedy nor romance and is trying so hard to be serious but just always ends up being silly and over the top lol

Dex-chan lover
Soundwave: Operation ISEKAI

Fuckin' hell, I read that in his voice.

ram-verma-soundwave01.gif

Dex-chan lover
rly not satisfiyng way to handle this whole party literalyl nearly killing him but i have to say
they rly got over fast how stupid they were compared to other works
i mean in other stuff we will see him still be Super bitter and asshole about it but here it was just
yeah
lmao

Dex-chan lover
What even was this chapter? That one girl literally witnessed attempted murder and is sticking with them? And the healer who should by now also be aware of them killing their last (an actually better) healer and has no stakes in the party because he just joined is also sticking with them? Are they literally insane? Also the Girl conducting the S-Rank exam doing god knows what to Kanadia... That sure was one of the Manga Chapters of all time

Aggregator gang
Is there a missing page? The 2-page spread becomes de-synced between pages 17-20

Dex-chan lover
Wow, so we get both a JoJo AND a One Piece reference in the same panel

Lmao well played

Dex-chan lover
How do they even know what the word "gatling" means in a medieval-like setting?

That is assuming gatling was the actual word used in the raws.
you could say the same thing about one piece, and gum gum gatling

Dex-chan lover
My man needs to stop letting his wife get molested by that tiny little woman... at least join in xD

Dex-chan lover
That's such a stupid conclusion to an actual murder and fraud attempt lol.

Zero consequences for the bad guys, they just get to start over again with no hit to their reputation or anything. Like even the one "good" party member just immediately goes back to the party like it's nothing despite knowing that the other 3 are more than willing to just throw someone away for no reason.

I know this particular genre really has a problem with "turn the other cheek" style main characters, but this main character is particular is basically the next coming of Jesus with how forgiving he is.

He's such a one dimensional character that he doesn't even get to experience the negative emotions that would lead someone to revenge, he just beats them up and goes about his day.

Dex-chan lover
I know she was like squishing her stomach or something but that is not what that panel looks like
No, the front view let's you see her stomach, but you can't see Amelie's hand until the overhead view.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, cause stabbing someone and leaving them for dead and or bait to escape is legal in that world.
Yeah, they stabbed him, robbed him of his belongings, and threw him at a vicious monster, but not only did he survive, he chose to fake his death and move to another city instead of reporting a crime. So, really, who is the real criminal here?

Dex-chan lover
I totally thought Amina is joining back there and even started to think the healer might as well (but yeah, their role will be a bit redundant), so they'll just lurk in the background to come back when MC needs hands fighting big bad boss some day?

Users who are viewing this thread