Potion wa 160 km/h de Nageru Mono! ~Item-gakari no Ore ga Bannou Kaifukuyaku o Touteki suru Koto de Saikyou no Boukensha ni Nariagaru!?~ @COMIC - Vol…

Dex-chan lover
yea but no person named gatling to name them that
You sure about that, One Piece is full of characters named after things they do?
Edit: Rayleigh can scatter light, what if there was somebody with a Devil Fruit power named Gatling who had the gun named after him, and then Luffy named his attack after the gun?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Just gives them a harsh beating and says they're even? Okay... I like how the healer is all like 'I can fix them'.

Double-page supporter
Normally just dip after the resolution of the party arc, but might stick on.

Group Leader
Fucking POTION GATLING?!

OK, how many chapters until Potion Railgun? Orbital Potion Drop? Crushing a planet between two giant opposing Potions?
You forgot about Potion Accelerator, Potion Illusion Breaker, and Lesbian Potion Pervert

Double-page supporter
White mage and old teammate are just going to continue to ignore the multiple murder attempts by the party leader against the MC? Also you can't tell me the proctor for the guild heard the Gatling potion comment but missed the girl apologizing for the abandonment and attempted murder of the MC. Come on author give them some actual consequences besides a minor butt kicking and missing out on a promotion test they didn't earn.

Dex-chan lover
Who knew people who conspire for premeditated murder attempts on their close friends could be fixed with a beating and a 15 second stern-talking to.

I would have thought they'd be irredeemable and deserve summary execution.

Dex-chan lover
Potion Gatling? Can't wait once he goes Potion Bazooka and Gear 5 Potion.

Dex-chan lover
Richard J. Gatling. Gatling is a name given to the thing.... Gatling never existed in that wold... where id he get Gatling from >.>
Conclusion: Richard J. Gatling got isekai'd into this world, popularizes the concept of Gatling, then went back to his world and continue his life like history suggest.

Dex-chan lover
It’s his skill, so ok, somehow he can always deliver an open bottle to someone’s mouth at speed. Just once, just once, I wanna see a case where he slipped a bit and completely shatters the recipient’s teeth or jaw (the duel for instance was the perfect opportunity for that).

Also, somehow they know what machines are in that setting :ROFLMAO:
His potions have open mouth tracking. So they'll always find the opening. And hell, I wouldn't be surprised if he could use other openings in the human to dispense the potions.

Dex-chan lover
Fucking POTION GATLING?!

OK, how many chapters until Potion Railgun? Orbital Potion Drop? Crushing a planet between two giant opposing Potions?
Be thankful you didn’t read “I’ll Survive By Making Potions“

Dex-chan lover
I'd like that for once we could have a manga with elements like this that didn't either go "full edgelord, torture everyone who so much as looked at the protagonist wrong once upon a time" or "super forgiveness, everything is a-okay no matter the crimes they committed against the protagonist".

There's theoretically a lot of ground between "ultra edgy asshole" and "complete pushover", but most mangakas just keep failing to actually find it.

Double-page supporter
whoa, the guy that kicked out the MC actually accepting his defeat to the MC??!?! That's uncalled for! usually the trope is the kicking MC out becomes a bitter scornful ass with no character development.

Nice to see something new for once.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, at this point I don't mind if the last page becomes the end of the manga.

"This manga is ended. Wait for Sensei's next work!".

Dex-chan lover
How do they even know what the word "gatling" means in a medieval-like setting?

That is assuming gatling was the actual word used in the raws.
Looks like the same in raws... just like the potion "misayru" and potion "parih".

One piece has gatling guns though, they're crank style gravity fed versions, but characters use them and they exist.
Hand cranked and gravity fed from a hopper is literally how the early gatlings worked

Lmao is everyone in this dumb manga going to ignore the fact that the party leader attempted murder?
(Edit: I've noticed that everyone in the comments has the same sentiment lol.)

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if there's some Japanese pop-cultural reference that I'm missing here, because it just feels like they're trying too hard to hang jokes off of MC's ability to fast-pitch potion bottles.

Honestly, I think that if they just played it straight it would be more enjoyable. Like: "My party kicked me out for only being just a potion maker, but I raised my "Throwing" skill to 9999 by throwing potions at my party members, so now I am an S-ranked adventurer who uses "Throwing" to kill Dungeon Bosses."

If you wanna make it wacky, you could make it that part of raising "Throwing" to 9999 means you can throw anything. Absolutely Anything. Including Dungeon Bosses.

"WHAT!? NO! YOU SHOULDN'T BE ABLE TO PICK ME UP JUST LIKE THAT! THAT'S-" (team_rocket_is_blasting_off_again.gif)

Users who are viewing this thread