Potion wa 160 km/h de Nageru Mono! ~Item-gakari no Ore ga Bannou Kaifukuyaku o Touteki suru Koto de Saikyou no Boukensha ni Nariagaru!?~ @COMIC - Vol…

Dex-chan lover
children are pure and the bad things they learned are taught :thumbsup:

the MC's fighting style is so unique, who knows how many different kind of potions he got, so there's a lot of possibilities

Dex-chan lover
It's a bit inconsistent to have people wearing business suits in this fantasy setting. But, knowing how web and light novels go, it probably didn't say what they were wearing at all. I mean, that is why they tend to feature cliche settings, so it's easy to fill in the details yourself.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for uploading. Let's go! Wreck the scumbag

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
I guess MC will throw the truth serum/potion into their mouth and make them confess everything from their crime to their darkest embarrassing secret
Nah he will just throw it definitely. Way more funny and instill fear too

Fed-Kun's army
Dex-chan lover
I guess MC will throw the truth serum/potion into their mouth and make them confess everything from their crime to their darkest embarrassing secret
The potion is more effective being shot in the rectum because it goes directly to the bloodstream, and to their sperm factory if deeper, affecting their futures.

Plus it gives them extreme pleasure they cannot resist getting addicted to.

Dex-chan lover
This is a healing potion. Do you want to get healed, punk? If you don't let that girl go, I swear I will heal you! When I'm done with you, you will never want to be healed ever again.

Dex-chan lover
This MC is quite street smart, compared to many others. He doesn't forgive the thieves, threatens them with violence and legal action, doesn't promise to help right away, and doesn't work for free.
The thugs better hope that potion is not a suppository.

Dex-chan lover
that nigga about to catch a 100 mile per hour fast bottle to the forehead. it doesn't what he's throwing.

Users who are viewing this thread