Potion wa 160 km/h de Nageru Mono! ~Item-gakari no Ore ga Bannou Kaifukuyaku wo Touteki suru Koto de Saikyou no Boukensha ni Nariagaru?!~ - Vol. 2 Ch…

Dex-chan lover
B: "And what if I win?"
Jack: "Then you can take Cage back to hell."
Cage: "What?"
Jack: "Trust me. It's the only way. To be your little beach."
Tenacious D

But for real, what I hate is that in these kinds of encounters the MC either doesn't ask for something in return, or they ask for some insignificant thing. You want to duel for the exam to be cancelled? Sure, but if you lose, you have to stop being an adventurer or give me a gazillion gold coins or stick a giant stick up your butt or... actually, just fight a dragon on your own without the healer and without running away. Either win on your own, or die :)

Dex-chan lover
Wierd, no [harem]??? I always thought it comes with a package such as this....

potion of [ ...... ]

Aggregator gang
They stabbed him before the monster even appeared, he wasn't bait, they were dumping trash in an out of the way place.
Stabbed AND blasted him with a fireball before looting him and stealing his stuff. They were about to cut off his head before the dragon randomly attacked.

They weren't even dumping him, they were literally just straight up murdering him when they ran out of time.

Dex-chan lover
Ngl, kinda refreshing to see an MC who actually is self-aware and talks shit to his former guild.

"Y'all suck ass, I was the only reason you guys did anything."

Dex-chan lover
tanks for the food

You know what I'd accept the challenge, but on the contrary if I win you'll be promoted to C rank ... is What I hope would be said XD
You mean "demoted", promotions are a raise in rank, demotions are the opposite

Dex-chan lover
qPqvpYj.png

Users who are viewing this thread