Pumpkin Night

Double-page supporter
And now we hope someone picks this up. Preferably someone who isn't a massive piece of shit! Yes, I know, "rEnT fReE" and all that.

Dex-chan lover
Can anyone tell me what happened to all the English translations of the Pumpkin Knight gone to? I’m confused as heck right now.

Ok what the hell happened to all the English translation. Why were they all taken off was the translator banned? Does banning get rid of all translations? Or did the guy just straight up delete them all for no reason. I see no reason why someone would taken down perfectly good translation for a very popular series. Anyone got some insight on what happened

Soy ruins everything.
3x

Mangadex is turning into a real horrible website for English translations. They kept the foreign translations which copied Chillock word for word almost, but got rid of chillock....that is stupid.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for all the hate towards the translator, now y'all will have to go to their website to be able to read more of this manga.

Thanks SJWs.

Dex-chan lover
To all those whining about SJWs, people are allowed to be offended. "Edgy jokes" aren't the same as thinly veiled racism.

Taste of a non-chillock translation:

Ch 7

"The victim was a young woman, who had been severely burned."
"Kachuuuya.."
"Being wif you like dis..."
"It makes me fweel like I returned bwack to our days together in Junior High"

Figure the rest out for yourselves suckas!!

I read through the whole thing and I can see why people dislike this translator, I dont mind if translators bring in their own humor, but why not keep politics out of it, no matter if you're right or left , it's just annoying.

Pumpkin night for dummies

Ch 9

*Clack* *clack* *clack*

"What the hell are you doing!? You're so goddamn slow!! Hurry up already!!!"

*Clock* *clack*

" *Huff**huff* even if I told you, you wouldn't care honey! *Huff**huff** "

" *Huff* I'm so slow honey...cause I'm holding all of my company's documents right now!!! *Huff* *huff* I can't run with all this stuff!! "

"Well...I told you that you should have sent it using an International Courier Service, but nooooo!! You were afraid of losing them and getting in trouble at work!!! You refused to put your little girl above your job!!"

"Is your job really THAT much more important than your own daughter?"

If any of you lazy losers know how to typeset and photoshop you can figure out where that is from and plug it into the current translation and stop crying over politics.

read it on mangakalot and understand why it got taken off of here. i mean the politics...sure, whatever, i don't really care...but the eng translator was just so fucking painfully unfunny. made it to ch28 and thought the whole "THOTS" joke and shit was not going to be present in the entire translation but, wow! again, just really unfunny and tryhard.

jajajajajajaja thats the good thing of know more than one language jajajajajajajajajajajajaja

Users who are viewing this thread