Ragna Crimson - Ch. 71 - Machine Dragon

Dex-chan lover
Damn Machine Dragon is crazy. Lets see how he does against strong slash

Dex-chan lover
Damn.. Glestnowak basically turns into Armored Core. Very cool

So second-gen dragons really has instinctual fear against the Ancient First-gen dragon huh? Neat. I thought only bagram that will only shows obedience/fear, turns out Bagram's second seat also like that.

I guess if first gen dragon king fight each other, any other new dragon who watch will be scared shitless fearing their might

Fed-Kun's army
Kobayashi likes Zoids. Man is based.
UxTBDaM.png

Dex-chan lover
'This was hell to redraw'
Looking at these panels I can only imagine
Thank you for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
Carla's right there, it only takes her a moment to restore the leg.

That aside, is the Bloodline of Roars full of Sigmalio's children or something?

She was probably either staying with them to train until she switched sides, or all the members of Roars used to be Sun Cultists.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, what a great chapter.

While you're indeed a Second Seat, Gargantina, Snake was also a Second Seat. A first generation one, at that.

Using an entire chunk of silver comet as a blade is quite the choice. And would you look at that, his hand has started to merge with his sword.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't know that silver crystal was actually real. I thought it was part of illusion trap of Bone king.

Anyway, noway that machinedramon could survive that heavy hunting flash boosted by huge chunk of silver crystal.

More than anything, I'm surprised that Tina managed to live. Another thing is that when Ragna fought Kamui, he was able to constantly damage him, but against Glestnowak he so far wasn't able to do much.

Double-page supporter
Why isnt ragna blitzing him with light speed? He doesn't seem all that much stronger than Kamui.

i really wonder who is this snake guy (chimera tail) like why is he so strong.? maybe he was 2nd seat during crimson era when he was a still a king.?

i really wonder who is this snake guy (chimera tail) like why is he so strong.? maybe he was 2nd seat during crimson era when he was a still a king.?
Obviously. Chapter 45 page 29, chapter 52 page 22-23 and chapter 66 page 27 proves it

Users who are viewing this thread