Raise wa Tanin ga Ii - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - I’ll show you how sincere I am. I want this to work out, I want you to like me even just a little.

Finished up to ch7. wtf is she daft or got some kind of mental handicap. What could she possibly have gained by selling her kidney, she knows they dont grow another one right. I honestly thought she was making some smart bluff and actually had A) somebody else's kidney sold B) used her family's $ to impress him

Lol I liked that she went hard core and sold her kidney. I think it showed that she was willing to match his crazy so he will know not to fuck with her.

Dex-chan lover
Holy fuck this goil has balls the size of cars.

Dex-chan lover
She actually got her kidney removed? Is she stupid or something? Could have told Dad to give her money and bluff her way through that whole ordeal. Wtf

Yeah, same reaction as everyone else. Actually selling her kidney is fucking stupid, even if you have a spare.

What in the goddamn fuck I thought the kidney shit was a joke, how stupid can you be

lol people really thought miss yoshino was playing....
nah, she was determined to QUICKLY get him a bunch of money in a few weeks time....she wasn't gonna sell her body for sex , she wasn't gonna just ask her gang back at home for the money like a spoilt rich kid woulda solved it...
and to show how serious she was and how she wasn't messing around...
selling her kidney was the best choice in her insane, mafia-daughter mind.
She tries her best to be normal, and wishes for a normal partner, but that bad, crazy bish personality kinda just peeks out....and she got that crazy mf male lead to string along for a year too...
she refuses to run away, and has her weaknesses(mostly physical), but by working around those and adapting, she owns a unique way of solving things. And she prefers to do it by herself.
Let us also state that her grandpa might not help her out with anything. Not even pay her to help her out. The yakuza leader parenting styles seem pretty....hands-off...or "i'll let someone else do it, cant be bothered" they'll give advice ...but these kids are also kinda independent

Fed-Kun's army
her kidney wasn’t actually taken out, she just thinks it was. Confusing? Yeah, keep reading lmao

They're some weird high-schoolers. So weird. Wait, I'm a high schooler. So you're telling me that these kids are the same age and life stage as me?
That is somehow quite difficult to comprehend.

Dex-chan lover
How do you set up such a smart character who seemingly found the best way to manipulate all of the idiots around her to leave her the fuck alone or treat her with respect, and then fuck it up by making it so that apparently it wasn't a play, it wasn't a plan, it wasn't a great use of off-shore resources or whatever, but she really just fucking went a head and sold her kidney.
No matter the plot twists going forward, this is an unfixable bruh moment for sure, she's now established as someone who won't look for alternative solutions, manipulations, lies, whatever, and an idiot who takes the cards she was dealt by someone else for granted as her fixed hand.

Users who are viewing this thread