Raise wa Tanin ga Ii - Vol. 4 Ch. 15.1 - I prefer hate than indifference (pt 3)

Am so disgusted with this bastard could someone please cut his dick for real that would probably make him a better man
Thanks for the chapter ♥♥

Dex-chan lover
It's these little things that are gonna make him actually fall in love with her. The problem is I don't know what's going to happen when he realizes that.

Though I say problem when in fact I fucking live for this shit.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the translation.

Showing us how people react to him when thy see his back And how he lies it’s not a chance while he still in high school to see if there’s a choice for another life.

Dex-chan lover
That indifference is gonna get her in deep trouble sooner or later.

Double-page supporter
So fast! Overexcited fan indeed!

Whew Kirishima is def gonna use that Nao girl for something I just know it, esp since she's a social climber.

Cute scene on the bus! Kirishima's like is gonna turn into love at this rate. What I'm more interested with is how Yoshino will fall for him! Or will that ever happen? I'm so curious

Thank you so much 😭😭 the translation is perfect for me and I'm glad I could get to read new chapters.

Dex-chan lover
The grammar is a little wonky but many details are really good i had no problem reading this ( maybe the subtle cultural details, as you said, get a little lost ). Thank you very much for doing this.

Yoshino is simply to good at pulling the heartstrings of this masopsycho, it isn't her actions per se that get to him but her character as a whole they really have a strange dynamic.

Users who are viewing this thread