Raise wa Tanin ga Ii - Vol. 5 Ch. 20.3

I thought it was just the two of them there lol, go for it Kirishima, keep flirting to your heart content😆❤
'It's time for Kirishima to get his reward'... ohoo the 'be my girlfriend' one?👀❤
Thanks for the update~♡

Long s arc for dis bih??? Although I believe there are more in this but they're irritating me so much. I can't collect this manga either since it is monthly (?) Been here since the beginning and I'm sure we still have a long s journey ahead. *Sigh*

i should change my name to m

when she showed up with the phone DAMN!!!
Many thanks for the update!! I love how clean this all is wow

Aggregator gang
Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one that likes Kirishima and I actually like the thought of him and Yoshino as a couple. Idk there might be something wrong with me.

As regards to the cheating thing, Kirishima is so whipped that I don't think he would do that once he got Yoshino to like him romantically.

Dex-chan lover
@imtaciturn @Satsuki-san huh interesting. i thought they were definitely a bit older, like adults, in that pixiv extra. and yeah you're right @BonFkingBon i assumed as much partially because of their clothes. it honestly looked like kirishima was going to work to me even though..... there wouldn't be any reason for him to dress up aside from yakuza stuff? 🤣

as for why yoshino would stay in a relationship with kirishima... it's hard to say for me as well. in all honesty, it feels like yoshino's just kinda going with the flow when it comes to kirishima. again, since he hasn't crossed her bottom line she doesn't particularly mind having him around. i can't remember the circumstance of their arranged marriage/courtship/whatever you want to call it, but it seems like she has no reason to object if you catch my drift.

and i agree that yoshino is so nonchalant about kirishima's cheating because she isn't really invested in their relationship. but i also have to wonder if men having side chicks is something to be expected in the yakuza? i always got that impression at least

@sketchy333 yeah if you explain it like that, it does make sense. like she's just going with the flow. but why do i have a faint memory at the start of this story, that she actually has the intention of breaking this off but is just going for the ride for some reasons for now XD We'll just see how everything ends. it is funny seeing them together but when you bring logical sense into this, it gets kinda confusing. but i forgot the most important thing in manga, does logical sense even exist in manga? XD

you're right tho on the fact that in fictions, these men would usually be depicted to have many side chicks (historically, men in power usually has lots of side chicks aka emperors) so i guess, it's kind of expected for kirishima to have one or a dozen lol. but to us common folks, that is such as foreign idea XD

Dex-chan lover
@imtaciturn yeah i mean it's been a while since the early chapters so who knows? 😅 there IS a bit of mental gymnastics being done here, but you're right: it's manga. we don't need to think TOO hard about it lol

Shouma best boy, love of the life! Sending endless hate (sorry y'all i can't help it) towards kirishima the playboy ^^

@Lo0py it shouldn't matter if she likes him or not. He's more than likely going to cheat on her continuously and lie about it and as per the dynamic in the story- she might know about it and just ignore that.
Settling for less is so irritating.

@imtaciturn IIRC Yoshino's grandfather asked her to put up with the engagement for one year before going home; he's also in contact with Kirishima, who's keeping an eye on Yoshino for him. I suppose there's a long game going on in the background that hasn't been covered yet -- the only thing I remember is the uneasy truce between the Tokyo and Osaka groups, and the hints that there might be an impending conflict.

@imtaciturn I forgot to mention that Yoshino's grandfather also told her to make Kirishima fall in love with her so she could dump him as revenge for the way he treated her in the beginning. Idk if Yoshino's doing that currently though; she has enough trouble figuring out what's going on in Kirishima's head.

Users who are viewing this thread