Raise wa Tanin ga Ii - Vol. 5 Ch. 21

He is crazy, unfaithful and psychopath, a really really bad boyfriend materials for "normal girl", but this is Yoshino we talking about, so I think it's fine, and the ship will sail wonderfully. But, that's just my expectations.

i’m still rooting for shouma 😭 plus not nao thinking that yoshino is dumb???? Loool girl ur making me laugh

nao : she's dumb
lol lol lol lol talks the girl who got derived in all this mess cuz she's tooo stupid to know she's being manipulated
lol don't make me laugh
+ what kirishima said to her 🙂 make alll my anger evaporates
lol
and the ending 😂😂😂😂😂💕

Aggregator gang
It's impossible not to root for Shouma, and if by wild chance that could actually happen, I’ll be so happy to see Yoshino with someone who makes her happy and who she deserves.
But I can't even be mad that she's probably gonna end up falling in love with Kirishima. He's horrible and terrifying, but damn does that ever make this story so interesting and wild.

Yeah Kirishima is horrible but if it’s with Yoshino they’ll make a good pair actually, plus their dynamic is what makes this manga interesting.

Thank you for the update
and the switch to twisting her head off came right after a romantic gesture , that is crazy 🤣🤣
and her response 😍😍😍

they're toxic af with each other but at the same time they'd rather be in a mess together than apart. it's almost sweet if it weren't so psychopathic. (and anyway, it looks like they're having so much fun regardless of how crazy their lives together.)

Fed-Kun's army
Gah so cute :p Get you a couple who tracks each other and gets shit done together :) Finally seeing more progress in the relationship as they're dating now <3

Also: it makes sense what Kirishima said about spoiling vs messing her up. like growing up, its said he was twisted already and then you have him growing up a yakuza with even more blood and violence, it makes sense that his brain is always viewing the people in his surroundings as potential threats. :p but gosh wasnt he so cute with her this chapter??? <3

@Ayametachibanasan YOUR COMMENT WINS

Double-page supporter
Aksifj#@fcjsjflvkaje%/(=icaj

My brain after reading this chapter

Seriously though Yoshino is such a
Q U E E N

Shiota Nao is horribly fvcking wrong to call her dumb. Didn't expect she GPS'd Kirishima, that explains a lot of confusions I got in previous chapters (like how she knew where Ozu Kento was)

Another thing that solidifies her as Q U E E N is her reaction (or non-reaction for the matter) to Kirishima revealing his yandere tendencies towards her. She like didn't even flinch ya'll! She even said she'd prefer him spoiling her lol. They're both messed up that I never get tired of their exchanges

Thanks to Kirishima fansubs for this glorious update!

Nao you ugly fuck. You're the dumbass. I hope Kirishima gets his priorities straight whether he wants to spoil Yoshino or kill her but I still love their fucked up relationship. Hopefully we get an official english release in the future. Thanks for translating!

@chonkury Yeah I think u r totally right and that might be the best explanation for these whole damn personalities of Kirishima. I know this kind of relationship between them is twisted and born for a psychopath like him, like, make him interested. But to be fair, Yoshino had to put a defense around her all the time and I cannot understand why she chose to agree on the bf-gf agreement. Is the way to form a relationship too reluctant? I really need the explanation.
@AuraQuartz I don't get it too, right? Is he aiming to cut the chase between him and Nao or just want to make Yoshino jealous? Srsly this man drives me mad with his inconsistent actions.

Some of you guys mentioned that he is the type who separate between his feeling and sex references but I don't think he involved with Nao at this time just to satisfy his sexual lifestyle.
Guess we must wait to find out what he really thinks...

As long as hes stops sleeping with other girls now that they going out im good with their psycopath relationship

@tnngo296 To be fair to Kirishima, Yoshino has an impulsive streak as well as a knack for getting herself into dangerous situations (and coming out more or less unscathed). I'm chalking up the "yes I'll date you if you do this" decision up to a spur-of-the-moment thing for her that didn't end the way she expected because that's convenient for plot reasons. ^^;;

I'll disagree with you on him being inconsistent, though -- he is actually pretty consistent once you get to know his behavior patterns, that's why Yoshino was able to pull off her planning for this entire arc. As far as I can tell, he sincerely believes that Yoshino is important to him; the difference in the way he treated Nao (as a tool to send Ozu Kento a message) and Yoshino (he did what he could to keep her safe, but she had other ideas) in this arc is pretty clear. Then again, I don't think he cares much about Yoshino's feelings; he's the type who compartmentalizes different parts of his life really well, and I wouldn't be surprised if he's put "Yoshino is mine" and "sleeping around to get the right connections" in separate, entirely unrelated mental categories.

Aggregator gang
Yoshino, you sweet summer child.....you should have known. Anyway, I hope we can learn more about Kirishima and maybe see things from his perspective soon and I also hope that he will be more transparent with Yoshino since she'll be asking him about his feelings and such.

@Ayametachibanasan, I second that wholeheartedly!

Thank you for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread