Raise wa Tanin ga Ii - Vol. 8 Ch. 35.2 - You Are Life [2]

Fed-Kun's army
This manga is making me lose my morals because why did I see kirishima looking at yoshino’s pic on his phone and immediately think aw cute….

Still can’t believe we got a kirishima pov, it explains so much and I finally trust his feelings lmao. Plus all the bonus scenes and moments from his pov, sensei knows my heart 🫶 And thanks for including the references!! I totally forgot where that car scene was from.

Double-page supporter
The romance is romancing in this chapter. That hug!! The realization!! She's damn cute in the last panel too! Perfect end of flashbacks now we should move on to what happen to my boy after he jump from i forgot how tall that apartment is

Aggregator gang
This chapter got me all "hee hee". I love getting insight into Kirishima's head and just seeing how much he loves her, he's got the shoujo filter on her in the last panels!

Thank you for the translation, Juice box scans!

Fed-Kun's army
This was such a cool chapter. Kirishima is weird but like clearly all the stuff he said to her was just for the sake of the deal— Renji was asking him to scare Yoshino a little so she’d stop being so ‘strong willed’ but he just ended up falling in love with that part of her anyway.

Also love how the artist put in the date they were supposed to go on after the three days of silent treatment at the end. Yoshino comes out in that gorgeous dress ready to let him take her out and then he licks her hand she’s like ‘I’M OUT’ but then I guess they went on a date after all. :love:

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Omg I love you guys so much for bringing this chapter here I'm crying from so much happiness🤧

The moment Kirishima's perspective was shown I immediately knew from which events they were from! Goes to show how much I love this manga so much. The helpful glossary you put the end made me happier for confirming what I thought where those panels were from, thank you!

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter Juice Box! Appreciate you grinding these past few months. Can’t wait for the next one! :hearts:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Omg I love you guys so much for bringing this chapter here I'm crying from so much happiness🤧

The moment Kirishima's perspective was shown I immediately knew from which events they were from! Goes to show how much I love this manga so much. The helpful glossary you put the end made me happier for confirming what I thought where those panels were from, thank you!
Hey thanks! Yeah, we had fun putting that together. :giggle: Glad you enjoyed it! :hearts:

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Anime just got announced. Looking forward to seeing this onscreen in like 3 years.

What is unhinged mean?? Im english is my second languangr and i dont understand unhinged even thou i already tried to google translate it

Dex-chan lover
What is unhinged mean?? Im english is my second languangr and i dont understand unhinged even thou i already tried to google translate it
So the word is 'UN-hinged' so if you think of it like a door with a broken hinge, it's not working or the door is hanging off the frame-- it's unstable.

So like if we talk about someone being unhinged we're saying they're mentally unwell (unstable). Does that make sense?

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks to the scanlators for picking up this series and posting this chap! Nice to see so much more activity in the fandom, people here should come chat about Raise in the discord server too so we can all talk about new chapters and the ANIME ANNOUNCEMENT OMG.

RAISE WA TANIN GA II - DISCORD LINK

The author finally said on x that the manga will have the anime version. Im so not looking forward for it... 😐 Ill be compeled to watch it but... the plot is not reachin midway yet, the anime final will be rushed. Ms Konishi said "it was decided that.... " I feel she feels alike.

Fed-Kun's army
The author finally said on x that the manga will have the anime version. Im so not looking forward for it... 😐 Ill be compeled to watch it but... the plot is not reachin midway yet, the anime final will be rushed. Ms Konishi said "it was decided that.... " I feel she feels alike.
Konishi said awhile ago that the kidnapping was about the half way point and since we don’t have a start date for the anime— just an announcement that there will be one, as far as I know— personally I’m choosing to be optimistic and say that it will be closer to finished by the time the anime airs, if not finished completely. Besides which, she got this serialization on the strength of her writing and her sales are really good, plus she had to hire an assistant, which again, choosing to be optimistic and say that all that wouldn’t be happening if they weren’t going to give her room to tell the story her way at her pace and not rush something that’s doing so well.

Users who are viewing this thread