Raise wa Tanin ga Ii - Vol. 8 Ch. 36 - You Are Life [3]

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks so much for the scan! I'm happy to be back in present day (though all the chapters of backstory were soooooo good). We get squishy Yoshino, Shouma midriff, and omg so much fluff. Also, the comedy of this chapter was nice with her complaining about the cold and the dark and the lack of handrail and the fact that how the heck does Kirishima always knows her passcodes. Now they need to have a big talk.

I also want to say thank you for continuing to scan despite the simulpub. I've long been a naysayer of the official translation and the scans just read so much better.

Love the little vol 8 omake and the other extras you guys snuck in there, wasn't expecting the vol 6 shower extra to be in there lol~~
Also if you like Raise you should join the Raise fandom server so you can chat with us about new scans, spoilers, art, the new anime, and more!

RAISE WA TANIN GA II - DISCORD LINK
Disclaimer: This is not a server for Juice Box Scans, this is a fandom server that was established in 2019 and operates separate of any groups to remain unbiased. At the time of posting, Juice Box Scans does not have a public server.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the love @irukkuri ! We can't wait to chat with you. 💝

Fellow kyodai: This is the last chapter of Volume 8! We threw in a few short, quick extras that we had kicking around before we became an official group. We thought it might be fun to share them to celebrate the end of the volume AND the anime release announcement. Enjoy! 😊

Heads up: Konishi has announced a hiatus, so we'll be posting Chapter 37 on schedule and then the next Japanese chapter will be going up in late December.

Please follow our social media Twitter/Tumblr for notifications and fun stuff.

Thanks for reading! 👋

Last edited:
If she just could change her reaction and make it warmer or atleast show some feelings of missing for him ..she is just cold af and has the same reaction for every situation..i dont know when will she even change her attitude towards him...this guy isnt a total psychopath he just has some social connection issues ..he is totally intact lively person who is in deep loneliness that's it

Fed-Kun's army
Ummm I don’t remember who Tsubaki is?? Can someone fill me in when she appears in the story?
She’s Yoshino’s cousin— child of Renji and one of his women— from Kyoto and very sweet but also a bit evil. She is the one who suggested to Kirishima that he let Yoshino in more (invite her over, tell her about himself, etc.).

Her first real appearance is in Chapter 12 where she and Kirishima talk about Yoshino’s kidney. Tsubaki has a bit of a daddy complex when it comes to Renji, hates Shouma, and she clocks Kirishima immediately. https://mangadex.org/chapter/e501c31a-c22f-4f5b-8b9a-1954a80c0334

If she just could change her reaction and make it warmer or atleast show some feelings of missing for him ..she is just cold af and has the same reaction for every situation..i dont know when will she even change her attitude towards him...this guy isnt a total psychopath he just has some social connection issues ..he is totally intact lively person who is in deep loneliness that's it

Saying ‘she’d be pretty if she smiled more’ like you should probably just do a reread because while Yoshino’s got her own issues she’s been warming up to him pretty steadily for awhile now.

Like in this chapter she asked after him, was worried about him enough that she camped out on her porch and lost sleep waiting for him to come back, basically broke into his rooms to make sure he was okay. She did that ‘pulse check’ thing he’s been doing to her all along— which is kind of thing for them— and a lot of other stuff before even that to show that she’s open to communicating, which is such a big deal.

And he’s like the only guy who’s ever paid attention to her in a boyfriend-y way, she doesn’t have a lot of close friends, like she’s not the kind of girl who gets all giggly and silly for no reason. This is warm for her.

But also the reader knows more than she does. All she knows is Kirishima’s been fucking with her head for months and now, according to Azami, there’s actually more going on. But like she’s open to that and wants to talk to him, which is the opposite of cold. Unless you mean that she’s literally cold because his basement has no heat in which case you’re correct.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Gotta say I'm really looking forward to the anime
me, on the contrary, I am not really expecting much from the anime

I quite like My Home Hero manga,
the anime, tho? not really up there in my opinion

I really like the Fable,
but the anime will be made by the same studio as My Home Hero
so my expectation kind of went down

now this series was only announced to be made into an anime, but as far as I know, no studio was mentioned yet
so I'll just hold my expectations until at least a trailer has released

Dex-chan lover
I searched it up and it's true
The anime adaptation is real!!
I found it on Crunchyroll, but the va for kirishima, I don't think the voice is like what I've been imagine. Or maybe it's not fix yet🤔
But I can't wait for the anime!!!

Dex-chan lover
Seeing Yoshino all bruised was not easy for my heart.

And why the hell she is looking even more beautiful than usual?

Normally I can have an idea of how things will progress after a chapter ends, but this one I have absolutely no idea what will come after.

How will Yoshino feel after all this event? She still doesn't know what is happening or Kirishima's true feelings, we know but she doesn't, and even then this doesn't make her wrong about what she thinks of this crazy little fucker.

This story has me by the balls... and I don't want it to let go... fuck, I am letting Kirishima influence me.

Fed-Kun's army
I found it on Crunchyroll, but the va for kirishima, I don't think the voice is like what I've been imagine. Or maybe it's not fix yet🤔
All three VA's that were in the PV's are really popular actors, so it's likely that one or all of them may change unless they allot a large budget to the anime. Best not to get attached to any one voice now, since none of them have been deemed official casts and the studio hasn't been announced yet.

Personally, I'm not a huge fan of any of the voices they chose for the videos, just because they contrast to how I imagined them.

Double-page supporter
Ahhhh dont speak this into existence, let me smoke some copium😭 i need ishida akira, yusa koji and kamiya hiroshi in one anime please

Especially yusa san with kansai ben is just 🙉
All three VA's that were in the PV's are really popular actors, so it's likely that one or all of them may change unless they allot a large budget to the anime. Best not to get attached to any one voice now, since none of them have been deemed official casts and the studio hasn't been announced yet.

Personally, I'm not a huge fan of any of the voices they chose for the videos, just because they contrast to how I imagined them.

C

Fellow kyodai: This is the last chapter of Volume 8! We threw in a few short, quick extras that we had kicking around before we became an official group. We thought it might be fun to share them to celebrate the end of the volume AND the anime release announcement. Enjoy! 😊

Heads up: Konishi has announced a hiatus, so we'll be posting Chapter 37 on schedule and then the next Japanese chapter will be going up in late December. If you want to get notifications or more fun stuff, please follow our social media.

If you want to chat with fellow fans and share stories, fic, art, and read Konishi's tweets, check out the Discord link Irukkuri posted above.

Thanks for reading!

Heads up: Konishi has announced a hiatus, so we'll be posting Chapter 37 on schedule and then the next Japanese chapter will be going up in late December. If you want to get notifications or more fun stuff, please follow our social media.

If you want to chat with fellow fans and share stories, fic, art, and read Konishi's tweets, check out the Discord link Irukkuri posted above.

Thanks for reading! 👋
I might sound like a spammer but I have requested Valentine edition to be scanlated too so I get to know their point system. I have tried with Google Lens and the translation is so bad. I scrolled past the chapters while skimming down Konishi Asuka's Twitter feed. I'd be soooooo grateful if you can do that before December. Pretty please.

Users who are viewing this thread