Ramia-Yana - Ch. 2.2 - ~A Hero's town~ The old Hero (part 2)

Dex-chan lover
So family drama between Ramia and The Mayor huh? Wonder what happened 30 years ago to cause so much bad blood between the two

Dex-chan lover
Bitch, I will slap you. The mayor from South Park is less of an ass than you.

Raimia is muh kween.

@dsid2814 People on the internet throwing accusations of racism out for no reason? What is this, Tumblr?

Dex-chan lover
I'm going to guess that Ramia is actually the former Demon Lord and that the Mayor is the descendant of the Hero. She didn't seem to hate Ramia when she was young, so it must've been personal.

I'm on the "Mayor is her daughter" theory. I think she's a hero that became the demon lord for some reason

Brooo, this man was struggling to walk after one round with her LMAO.

Ramia's a god damn monster in bed ain't she?

Great chapter btw. I wonder why she hates her so much that her admiration turned into hatred.

And as always, thanks for the small Ramia ass shot.

Fed-Kun's army
@Carcer
Harem, the mc was broken with probably a single sex and now you are thinking of harem, i don't know but right now shipping is not right time. We don't know if the guy is male mc or just side character.

Dex-chan lover
Perhaps this is kinda a "there must always be a lich king" type of situation she held the title for a while thought the situation was handled abdicated then roams while waiting/wondering when and if a new demon lord will pop up?

Anyway thank you for the new chapter and putting such hard work into it from the mayoral suplex to teasing more mysteries its clear you have a lot of passion for this world and story your creating so kudos to you sir.

Dex-chan lover
Well, the mayor isnt normal herself, granny made that suplex with all intentions of opening her skull.

Maybe her reason to hate her is understandable, but unless she Ramia is the literal reason for the world end i think 30 years is a little much to hold a grudge, more so when other involved parties seem less prone to that grudge.

@TGS I checked your pixiv and saw a picture side by side of a younger Ramia and her present self, really cool art, it drives home the things she had to deal with even more when you see how she was before the scars. A question, if it isnt too spoilery for you to answer, is does Ramia know/use magic or she is the full-brawn type?

Hmm maybe the title of hero was suppose to be passed down but she became immortal in some way so it has stayed with her instead of going to the granny or others.

Love the artstyle it's so clean yet so chalky and dirty and the story isn't so bad either.

Users who are viewing this thread