Random Chat

Dex-chan lover
Please dont get involved with Sungah again lol, MC barely just recovered

I know is shameless but, i dont care. So please hyung, pick up another project.

Oh, cmon.. this main character is delusional fuk, he is even worse than yuki.. omg, how the fuk did i read it to 50th chap it was so fkn bad xD jesus, my eyes are bleeding from cringe. i hope there arent people like main character in real life, wait, ofc there are - they are called weebos.

I agree people like ME and YOU have a VERY strong ability to think rationally unlike the waste of space that go on this site like Lmao tbh I just laugh at them most of time I don't even enjoy reading I'm to smart for it

Double-page supporter
Raws.. Latest chapters first get published for pay then released for free much later...

Group Leader
@Entryhazard depends on how difficult the chapter is. If it's an easy chapter (no complicated dialogue, no redraws needed) then it'll be out on Monday night. If it's a complex chapter, it'll be released the next day.

Hamin being so awesome makes me sad when its likely she wont be the final girl and the worst girl will

Does anyone know of manga/manhua/webtoon or whatever where the main character is like Lee Taeyang?

Fed-Kun's army
Was holding off on reading this, but ended up binge reading.
Now i'm up to date and full of regrets.

Puk

Ok, so now Yuri is behind some dark shit stuff too? Is there like not a single sane person?

Users who are viewing this thread