Random Chat

I’m honestly loving this arc!!! The author is really wrapping this up nicely; I just love how everyone is coming back to help the Mc.

Lila is a fucking boss lol; I think she told sungah how her and the prez are hypocrites; the friend really thinks she runs the school? Lmaoo I can’t wait for her to try and bully Lila.

Yuri is a real one; even tho everyone was against the Mc she still spoke against them because she knows him unlike the rest.

Now my real question is about the prez, why does he hate the Mc so much? I thought he just wanted sungah to himself or for her to stop talking to him and now that it happened why tf is he still bothering him? Shout out to lee tho a tag team match with him and the Mc vs the prez might happen lol.

@Siquall
Agreed for most part- would say that with Hamin he still haves more genuine friends like Yuri, nerd guy, but even Taeyang and Lila.
I thought that it will be standard cross narration. Like Junwoo in real life is in his lowest point and Random chat is his only escape when for Sungah Random chat was just thing to waste time on, because in real life she had almost everything. Author even did that standard change of positions between them, but damn didn't expect that !
Was sure that she would be typical princess who don't know much about real life, but author made that nice twist to it.
Also looks like her friend (girl with short black hair) is one of the key players in it. But honestly I hope no switch to love mode for Sungah later.

As for Hamin:
I don't think that she had know him before. Even at first when he block ball before it hit her, she didn't seem to know him. I think there is something that happen with her brother who looks like Junwoo and she is a little bro-con and she was checking if her brother is playing again. I mean her brother was friend with both Junwoo and Taeyang, but then something happened to him and he is totally clueless to fight between his friends

@NexusD
Same, nice to see all of his friends backing him up- it looks like they miscalculated and thought he will be easy target, because he should be all alone still.
As for prez
I think he is angry, because she never liked him and now even with Junwoo out of the picture she still doesn't see him for more than just a friend.

https://manhwa-manga4.bid/2019/12/the-girl-from-random-chatting-114/

holy moly, Hamin's MVP again

Bro this arc is amazing so far. Now we starting to see who his real friends are.
Sungah was mad asf about how Lila smack her ass Lmaoo. Hamin came to the rescue as usual; I can’t believe people are starting a rumor that she’s using the MC lol where did that info even come from? If it’s not true it can really make people drop this( I was about to lol).

There’s only two things I want to see happen in this arc other than the Mc and hamin’s cute moments and that’s seeing the prez and sungah’s best friend in despair( I don’t even care about learning their backstory anymore) and seeing everyone not included in the Mc friend group disappear( Ik he will somehow forgive sungah but I hope he doesn’t). I can’t wait to read the English translation.

English translation of chapters 110 and 111 are up!

https://www.hatigarmscans.net/manga/the-girl-from-random-chatting/110/1

Hamin is a girl we all wish to have in our lives rather as a friend or lover lol. Seems like hamin talked some sense into sungah’s head. Sungah is finally starting to realize that she’s being manipulated by others and the things that happen behind her back; I wonder how that’s going to end tbh lol. When we finally get to a good part between hamin and the Mc is when the green hair wants to appear smh at least the Mc knows for sure who he loves.

The highlight of this chapter as hamin in her new outfit; she was sexy asf lol.

Fed-Kun's army
Hamin once again proves why she is best girl. She isn't just a snacc. She is a MEAL.

BEST GIRL!

Yoo I’m loving the character development of the Mc; he normally would’ve got beat up, gave up, or have someone else help him but he overcame this on his own.

I’m guessing that he confessed to hamin(finally) lol sungah is literally going to lose her mind when she finds out(and lila too) hamin is just so cute lol and the Mc was badass this chapter.

https://manhwa-manga5.bid/2020/01/the-girl-from-random-chatting-117/

everything look fine in just 1 ep lol

Sungah is really a sad case; I’m pretty sure she found out the prez was lying to her too but she just let that slide so how can she be mad at the Mc?(unless they’re both planning something)

It was a good chapter overall but I doubt that the drama is over

•we still need to see prez and sungah’s best friend suffer
• we need the know that happen between Mc friend group( like yuri and the bully guy)

There’s many more questions to know but I don’t feel like thinking right now lol. Hamin looked soo cute at the end, I’m so happy for her and the Mc; I don’t care about the upcoming drama just don’t mess with hamin( I’m pretty sure he will since that means easy drama).

Users who are viewing this thread