Real Account

Whew, it just kept getting worse and worse. I can't wait to read more of this hot garbage.

The One
Staff
Admin
Because the series restarts chapter count in v3, we'll increment every chapter from v3 onward by 10.

Contributor
Well now. It's back. Kinda cool that there's apparently two teams doing a collaboration. Reminds me of when DICE had two scanlation groups, one with better wording and another with better image quality, and they ended up collaborating to make an even better version together.

Dex-chan lover
One of the stupidest manga I've ever read, full of inconsistencies and with strange reactions from the characters (even the background characters). So, if you can look past those flaws, it can be enjoyable. Maybe. Maybe?

Contributor
It's one of those mangas you forget whatever the hell happened before, but you're still reading it and you don't care too much about not remembering anyway.

Contributor
Manga is moving back from Weekly Shounen Magazine to Bessatsu Shounen Magazine (monthly) where story with twin brother started.

Supporter
Welp, this is just too fucking stupid for me to handle. Time to give a few of my thoughts after catching up on this story.
So, the game is in the real world, as in our world, in Japan, but it expects us to just make the concession that for whatever reason Japan is completely isolated and all of these events are being ignored by the world as a whole. Which is fucking ridiculous, I'm all for having suspension of disbelief, but holy shit, after it was publicly leaked by Nanokos friend that there was an effective CLONING device utilizing quantum mechanics you can bet your ass that the story would have never gotten to the point that somehow Marble and the Real Account crew are starting a second game. Heavy interference from allies like the United States would begin immediately going after that kind of technology, and would immediately begin a campaign against those in association with the Real Account with them being considered major terrorists. Even if they managed to get to the point that the game is restarting in Chapter 72, as soon as the Prime Minister of Japan, the man in charge of the country with the third most powerful economy, gets killed by the newly revitalized Real Account group, allied intervention from those affiliated with the United Nations would happen almost immediately, especially after hearing that over one hundred thousand people died alongside the prime minister through an unknown method. Maybe I'm overthinking it but the world in "Real Account" is both trying to be grounded in reality by having explanations for it's ridiculous shit, such as for Marbles extending arms, how the "virtual world" illusion was made, and how bodies were transferred, yet at the same time it expects us to sit back and accept the retarded worldbuilding and the behavior of these characters and the people around them. It's just jarring, and seems of contradictions of what it expects of the reader, if you want us to sit back and accept that it's super advanced technology, cool, do that, but don't try to explain it to make it sound more realistic and expect us to consider this as a possible reality, it just breaks the suspension of disbelief.

As said.. this is just stupid, I'm fine with sitting back and just enjoying stupidity of things, but even that has its limits, at this point I would have to be braindead to keep ignoring the flaws of this hot garbage. This is probably the farthest I've gotten into a manga before dropping it. What a waste of time.

Sticker game...
If you could steal someone's sticker... why can't you just steal the sticker you're missing to re-get the win sticker???

Contributor
I tried sticking to it but my suspension of disbelief is having a hard time with it...

Hope translation is continued.

To be honest I preferred the cast of part one, really hope our original hero with a sister complex and his waifu get some time in the spotlight soon.

caught up and quite honestly i lost quite a lot of brain cells during the maze. it almost sounds like the mangaka doesnt know how eyes work

Group Leader
The main character is as plain and boring as the story. There really wasnt much detailed thought or effort put into this manga

This got axed ? Huh ! well serves you right nanako wasn't saved , you tried to stretch the story but you could have just ended before the time slip or whatever , no character development on the twins , simply put a lot of flaws to actually see the good or excitement in this manga

Users who are viewing this thread