Real no Heroine wa Irimasen!

@nathirius the usual manga logic..... or..... a very picture of how bullshit gender equality is.........i demand similiar punishment for those female rapist!

Fed-Kun's army
Okay good and cringy story so far
Im going to bet that the student council president turns out to be that sceaming Ako bitch, or she is just going to show up later in the story.
Another guess Im having is that his cousin and the teacher are a lesbian couple.

Dex-chan lover
i saw the translation team site progress, and they listed this as dropped
is it true? will other team continue this? cmiiw

Dex-chan lover
Seriously? Not only letting the rapist off but letting her join your retinue too? Guess I’m done with this series.

Dex-chan lover
??
Is main girl actually used goods? Or is it just a fake rumor or something

Idk what’s wrong with y’all but thats fine with me. this story is a dramatic wholesome yet ecchi Grimm In a way. Even though there are scenes that are very questionable to society standards it’s still very wholesome in how this author is portraying it. I have no problem with these kinds of manga. Really, I like them, romance is my thing mixed with horror manga and etc. I would recommend if your looking for a plot filled drama romantic story. But it all depends on how you like your stories. Don’t want to spoil anything but I feel like people will drop this because of how the characters are or how they are portrayed and shown but y’all need a sense of kindness in your lives. People go through really bad things and they do bad things yet they reflect and get accepted back. Idk why I’m still typing but would recommend.

I started working on this series because I've been going through some really hard times with my wife, and it has actually been kind of uplifting for me. If she ever calls me back, maybe I'll be able to use some of the lessons I've learned from Real No Heroine (Chuuko demo) to help fix my marriage and reconnect with my beautiful wife.

Don't know why this has low rating. I quite enjoy reading it. Good art, easygoing story. Not much to complain about

Group Leader
2ZHjG.jpg

@Daphine The rating is low because some excessively judgemental people couldn't read between the lines and thought that several plot points they hate would be present here, however if you paid attention to each character's reaction you'd have clearly seen that this was not the case. This and some people are extremely sensitive towards heavy topics like rape and abuse. Automatically judging any story that uses this topic as bad, regardless of how these themes are used.

Users who are viewing this thread