Realist Maou Niyoru Seiiki Naki Isekai Kaikaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

He's Hijikata, but his sharp face made me think of Saitou instead. ;)

Yeah, yeah. Glorious Nippon steel folded 100 Billion Times, we get it. Superior Samurai > Gaijin Warriors. We get it, Japan. Stop jerking off onto the page and actually write an original premise than "Oh, I randomly found / made a Katana."

As if him carrying the kid in ch1 or repeatedly calling him a realist by not being a complete braindead retard wasn't enough to make me cringe to death now motherfucking Toshizo fucking Hijikata comes along like a fucking super commander and starts calling some lanky faggot king of kings for not moving when he swings his superior Katana, what the fuck does the author think the shinsengumi was? gundam Xmen? did he even finish middle school or what?

Dex-chan lover
So he threw the katana in and got Toshizou, who also came back with the katana, if he throws that one in can he get another Toshizou? It's time to start duping.

Fed-Kun's army
So much for a "realist" (or "pragmatist"). I think describing him as a "reckless person with common sense" would fit person. He's nothing more than that.

Pg15 MC is giving me so much Lelouch realness!
x15.png

Summoning a 5 star this early in the game? Getting carried by a berserker too.

Dex-chan lover
@Sancturil He was realistic enough to realise he didn't have a snowball's chance in hell without accepting huge risks, at least in the beginning. Trying to play it safe isn't any sign of absolute realism either. Besides, since he accepts he's a demon lord, it's better to boldly act like one.

Users who are viewing this thread