Realist Maou Niyoru Seiiki Naki Isekai Kaikaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
I've lost count on how many Hijikata's have been summoned one way or another hahahaha

Supporter
I thought he'd summon an Otaku who just collected Katanas because it's cool.

Fed-Kun's army
Because katanas aren't garbage tier weapons in war, [insert nippon 1000 folded metal sword phrase].

Double-page supporter
@BanditHadron

To be fair this is a pretty generic isekai. In fact, summoning a Shinsengumi is actually a bit different than the usual already. We'll have to see where it goes. Or if not, there's plenty of other things to read, which might be less generic isekai trope-flavored.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone know any real life data on this guy? If there is any?

Fed-Kun's army
@MCX01 literally takes 5 seconds to write in your search engine the guy's name.
That aside https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hijikata_Toshiz%C5%8D.
If you're too lazy to click the link tl;dr during his life, a military general took control of Japan, but there was a movement to make it so the emperor got the power back, Toshiz fought against that movement with his army (he was vice-commandant of a special police) and died by a bullet that shattered his back.
(I suggest you double check because i was skimming through)

Dex-chan lover
@MCX01 I know that he was a real dude, and that he's been featured in multiple fictional works (like Golden Kamuy), but don't have a ton of details beyond he was good with a sword. Involved in some like warring stuff or something.

Dex-chan lover
i think i have a flashback from page 10 he looks like raidou from PS2 game ( shin megami tensei devil summoner raidou kuzunoha ) man i miss that game

What's this, a summoning that isn't a woman attracted to the main character? Nice.

Liu

SHIN
SEN
GUMI DAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Also where's our fav blood-coughing girl?

Dex-chan lover
Suddenly Drifters. He's lucky he didn't get Kondo-san or he'd definitely be dead.

Users who are viewing this thread