Realist Maou Niyoru Seiiki Naki Isekai Kaikaku - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Fed-Kun's army
time travel isekai now??
ain't jeanne like from the 16th or 15th century or older than that...?

On a side note, Eve sure is cute as always... 😍

People are all about Jeanne, previoulsy introduced, but for me, the main thing of this chapter is the fact that MC is NOT japanese but do know of it's existence (seems like he lived in a prior age with aristocrats and whatnot, and not in the "modern age").

It's rare to see someone else get isekai-ed, there shouldn't be too much "rice, bath and soy sauce" from him, but maybe his japanese officer will do this job.

As for Jeanne she changes from the previous chapter where she was introduced, or is just me?

Dex-chan lover
Everyone keeps calling her Loli Jeanne and saying that he has changed, but isnt it just the atrocious angles and the one stupidly large dude touching her bum that makes her look like she is 150 tall? Maybe that is just me doing wishful thinking. Hoping they stick to the real story of her being 19 when she died, then reincarnated here.

Dex-chan lover
"Make me a brothel!"

Bro moment there.

And the French girl? It's about time they joined the reincarnation stories.

Dex-chan lover
That... that is an oddly specific prophecy o_O Also finally an isekai'd person who isn't Japanese/Korean/Chinese for once.

@ThatOneJester Honestly, I forgot too since it's been a while. The slave boy appeared in ch. 1 (looking very skinny and abused) and was caught trespassing by the castle's skeleton guards. He appears in ch. 2.3, looking more fed and healed, and basically taken in by Astaroth. Since they're lacking staff, I'm guessing they made the boy help out with minor chores. Eve probably grew closer to him through this, since she's in charge of the castle too.

@Grey_Dante "And has to be loli... As per usual..." Maybe because jeanne is dead at 19 Years and and started fighting at 15 so yes it's a loli
THX for the chapter !

Dex-chan lover
a city will not prosper if it does not embrace the power of ero and alcohol.

Group Leader
a saint... no, an angel has descended!
she will banish evil with her heavenly smile!!

Dex-chan lover
Looks like she has a Saint Quartz or whatever it's called on her sword there...

imagine a planet with all the coolz ppl gathered up doing battle royale at random through time & space

Users who are viewing this thread