Realist Maou Niyoru Seiiki Naki Isekai Kaikaku - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
For a few panels there she looked like Saber.
But it's Jeanne instead, I wonder across the many interpretations of her in anime and manga, is there a single one where they didn't change her hair to blonde? (paintings of her show brown hair)

they could use Æthelflæd or Boudica but they are not really known outside of Britain. Eleanor of Aquitaine is pretty cool but militarily a disaster. Artemisia of Caria would also be good but maybe the author does not want any classical figures. Triệu Thị Trinh would be cool if you look outside of Europe and Japan (there are a couple good picks from Japanese history). Joan is pretty much the laziest pick.

Dex-chan lover
Well hey, if anyone deserves an isekai...

Jeanne D'Arc, huh? ...Yep. She's a keeper as far as subordinates go. Petite enough to go under enemy's radar, skilled enough to recognize a hiding demon lord and beat a Shinsengumi member to the punch, and restrained enough to dispose of a molester non-lethally.

Group Leader
did they really bring jeanne d'arc out of nowhere again?
This needs to stop... really...
I'm french and I find this insulting more than anything...

So . . . i googled some stuff, and apparently Jeanne may have had a habit of killing prostitutes wherever she went? Dunno how true that is, but I wonder how she'll fare with the red-light district.

Fed-Kun's army
@Allexio it's not realy out of nowhere. With the introduction of our swordsman. The idea of heroic spirits are implanted.

But the problem is 2 people claims to be Jeanne arc. The loli and the fellow demon lord.
And who is our demon lord realy?

Contributor
Well, it had to be Jeanne D'Arc, this could have been better without the "historical" figures.

Users who are viewing this thread