Realist Maou Niyoru Seiiki Naki Isekai Kaikaku - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
@DDosGaming nah, gap moe for the the creepy old necromancer who previously only was interested in the Mc's body would be suddenly being deredere with backing pastries or something.

Dex-chan lover
I'm happy that they at least explained how the fuck MC got attached to that dwarf chief so quickly and so hard - daddy issues.
And I also thought that the summoning made him change physically, but I was sure he would be teenager/shota. Ghost is fine too, I guess. Maybe it's even better that way? He's quite unique now after all. If he can phase trough the walls then it would be even better for him to check buildings or mines.
And yeah, always double tap your enemies. But I will give it a small chance, it's necromancer after all. He may have resurrected himself into some sort of undead (lich myabe?)

Dex-chan lover
His nice little town will work wonderfully for a while. But at some point 1% of the denizens will end up owning 90% of all wealth, and problems will start to appear.

Fortunately the necromancer, the ultimate communist, is coming to town to fix the social problems.

Kinda cheapens the death if he just comes back as a ghost imo. And was the necromancer just chilling under the rubble for a month?

Double-page supporter
Huh, a necromancer with brain damage... I wonder how that's gonna play out.

@Spinaple
It's incel commentary from the author. He's saying that there are women in Japan who use their simps like tools, like a guy who buys/makes food, a guy who drives them around; etc.

Dex-chan lover
oh goddamit he's still alive. and now he's probably 50% more criminally insane too.

@meong He is a necromancer so ... Yeah ... At least is not a lich , those fuckers only die if you crush their filactery

Dex-chan lover
Figures. That necromancer was pretty tough, so I'm not all that surprised he survived.

Users who are viewing this thread