Reborn as a Phoenix: A Normal Bird Can't Beat a Dragon, Right?

Double-page supporter
> wants to be free like a birdy in the sky
> first thing gets binded by a familiar contract
ok

Bad plot 😯 . If protagagonist is only help girl and leave , it will be very cool . But smitten , smitten and smitte 😌

same with the fenrir one, it's trully fun to read this kind of manga. the dragon one is fun too, but they choose to make him a floor evil dragon for some reason.

i absoluteley hate it when theyre used by someone else or become someone elses pet/slave the owner might as well be the protaganists

same with the fenrir one, it's trully fun to read this kind of manga. the dragon one is fun too, but they choose to make him a floor evil dragon for some reason.

which manga is the Fenrir one?

I kinda like this type of manga, I saw the:

[ul]Behemot one - I Am Behemoth Of The S Rank Monster, But I Am Mistaken As A Cat And I Live As A Pet Of Elf Girl
Dragon one - Reincarnated as a Dragon's Egg - Let's Aim to be the Strongest
Spider one - Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka?[/ul]

i like this so far. especially because the mc isn’t human it isn’t gonna turn into average harem isekai 3486

@NoctisLockhart

The Fenrir one may be: Wanwan Monogatari ~Kanemochi no Inu n shite to wa Itta ga, Fenrir ni shiro to wa Itte nee!~ (Woof Woof Story ~I Said Make Me a Rich Man's Dog, But I Didn't Say Make Me Fenrir!~)

Contributor
@Deathxx

thats kinda the point, like in Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita
Fran is more so the MC, and better of for it:D

Sword dad is only there for the anchor point.

i dislike mangas like this the mc just follows around another person and does whatever they tell the mc to do just like the one where the mc is a sword

Dex-chan lover
Too each, their own, I guess. I personally like this kind of manga.

To me, it isn't any different from when an MC gets a partner (typically a heroine) to permanently join him on his journey.

Apparently someone's translating the webnovel
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/reincarnated-into-a-phoenix-a-bird-that-can-defeat-a-dragon-cant-be-normal-right/

this has prmose it does not quite follow the norms and i like when they go outside the box a bit...

That's odd, I thought it would be big news. There seems to be an absence of a certain ornithological piece. A head line regarding the mass awareness of a certain avian variety. Have you not heard? It was my understanding that everyone had heard.

Users who are viewing this thread