Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 11 Ch. 44 - Zero

I have the theory humanity will lose, but since gods got so excited about these matches, they might not kill humanity.

Dex-chan lover
Narratively speaking, I can't see Buddha losing this. Everything about the Lucky Gods scream "fodder characters."

Hope the fight's cool tho

So he doesn’t like anyone telling him what to do, so he’s just doing what he likes. That’s funny, so Valkyrie was sweating there a little lmao.... curious to see what happens.... love the design on that character at the end.

Woulda preferred just the fight being against Bishamonten. Zero just seems a bit... overly edgy. But eh, we'll see how it goes!

@BalrogDeMorgoth
I honestly can't wait for Tesla. His quirk will obviously be something electricity/lightning related, but I'm really excited to see what exactly it is.

I was hoping they were going to combine like a Sentai robot. That seemed like where things were going at the start

goodluck the voice actor saying go go gadget bishamonten name (one of my waited scene in the anime lol )

Did they change it up? I thought there were only supposed to be seven fighters from each side, not 13.

Users who are viewing this thread