Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 6 Ch. 25 - Birth Of A Monster

Fed-Kun's army
Jack is unironically the best character in this manga. If I had the power to see emotions, I'd do the same thing as him.

Double-page supporter
@Kuroww Wow I've never seen someone so openly declare themselves a cringey edgelord before.

Dex-chan lover
Most interesting character so far. As much as I love Heracles I want Jack to win

Double-page supporter
Given their circumstances I'm half-surprised his mom didn't pimp him out when he was young and pretty.

Damn, Jack has the best and most based origin story. Totally rooting for him now. Why are the evil characters always the most interesting ones?

@MelonReads That's a good question but I believe it's not the evil characters that are interesting in this series but the most "original" ones.
Since we already know a lot about the greak methodology, I feel that the author didn't have the same amount of freedom to forge those characters however he likes unlike what he did with Jack and the Samurai, and that's why I personally like these two characters the best.

Double-page supporter
@TrueGoddessReincarnation By your logic, humanity would lose from the start since the list doesn't have 7 Japanese fighters. Well, what is the point of reading then since we knew the result already?

Users who are viewing this thread