Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 7 Ch. 29 - Looks Like I'm The Victor

Dex-chan lover
I tought that It was going to end in a draw
But goddam,this is so fucking beutiful

Aggregator gang
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 😔😔😢 thank you for the update tho! Such an epic battle, between two different kind of love, the one who sought after true love and the one who give it unconditionally, damn the train feeling :'((

Double-page supporter
Nice ending, but overall the battle was too long and underwhelming. Hard to feel any tension

Fed-Kun's army
was sure Jack would win.
Humans need their first win and this series seems to like vilain win

Also just realiser, but his mother is probably watching too right? I hoped we could see her again

Rtd

I'm just glad it's over. It's a shame Adam v. Zeus came so early, it feels like nothing can top it at this point.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly this manga is so good.
Can't agree with anyone saying there's no tension here. I haven't been so tense while reading a manga in a long while. I stared at the panel of
Jack's hands sticking out of Heracles back
for a good long moment, because my inner tension was relieved.
I think the only other mangas which give me tension while reading right now are Jojolion and HunterxHunter (in case there will ever be a new chapter).

Woo boy, what a read. And only the freaking 29th chapter. I love monthly mangas.

COF

Group Leader
While Adam was definitely my favorite character I absolutely enjoyed this fight more. It had more dynamic elements to it and the strong contrast between the two fighters really spiced it up. Hoping the next fight is great as well.

Users who are viewing this thread