Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 8 Ch. 31 - Two Men, Unmatched.

@Hakin
If u haven't noticed, this manga is quite racist, though it's implied.

Lubu was not a Japanese, he lost

Adam was not a Japanese, he lost.

That one Japanese sword dude, wins despite being hella weak.

Then Jack wins, but get shunned by humanity, so it's like win the battle but lost the war.

everyone is free to say their opinions.

but goddamn you people really pick the weirdest of things to whine about don'tcha... no wonder people hate you weebs.

Double-page supporter
@undertrainingspy listen, you "snowflake", fuck off to hollywood, because hollywood and entire west has been destroyed by people like you, people who see racism where it is not there and people who love "political correctness", why the 1st winner on humanity side was japanese guy hmmm maybe because it's japanese manga, and if this manga is racist then don't you think the kojiro fight would be the best in this case, and it was typical and short, and it looks like the raiden fight will be exactly the same, I mean it will be short and typical, and jack's fight? it was long, interesting and original, it can be seen that the author has devoted her most attention and effort to date and jack wasn't japanese guy. so @undertrainingspy go back to hollywood or Disney or other shit, you and people like you fit there.

Dex-chan lover
DAMN this manga knows how to build up hype!

Also

@undertrainingspy Calm down... It's not as big a deal as you're making it out to be. It's not like the first two fights or the fight with Jack was treated poorly in any way shape or form. They were all great fights, and the fight with Adam especially gave humanity hope. I think you're the only one that thinks this is racist.

The word shouldn't have been "racist" but it's probably gonna favor the *nippon* warriors like in other works such as 'Baki' or 'Kengan Ashura'. Basically, it's gonna have a theme of *Nippon numbah 1*!!!

Dex-chan lover
Still don't understand why people continue to read a manga that they hate and continuously berate it in comment section instead of just stop reading.
And the comments about racist let's be real is dumb, since the author is Japanese that's to be expected that some Japanese characters will be op and win. Cross check it with other works, manhwa will have op korean character, manhua will have op chinese character, american story will have american op character. BHA ultimate evil and good are Japanese, Danganronpa 99% genius are japanese,Dr Stone Genius children and op people are Japanese

I'm no expert in sumo but from what I've seen in the past as a kid I'm almost certain this dude does not fit the bill as a sumo type dude looks like he came from sparta instead I can totally see where the criticism of it being GLORIOUS NIPPON story comes from but honestly I'm gonna reserve judgement besides dude is a man of monster girl and snu snu culture.

Dex-chan lover
Heh. Raiden reminds me of Franky from One Piece. I'm assuming he's gonna lose because humanity would otherwise have a triple streak, and that's gonna be sad.

Group Leader
I think there’s one page missing, between pages 16 and 17 there should be one page. Thanks for hq scanlation

Double-page supporter
On an unrelated note, I can't help but picture Qin Shi Huang as a little girl voiced by Kadowaki Mai.

Users who are viewing this thread