Red Apple

Dex-chan lover
Volume 2 Cover. Mangadex won’t let me change them https://twitter.com/lewdsnreviews/status/1355185654158815233?s=21

I've known some deranged lunatics who act as if cum-swapping orgies were the peak of revolutionary, status quo-defying praxis, but I never thought I would see it in manga form. Not to mention how seriously it takes itself despite how painfully everything about it is.
I'm no right-winger but this sort of mentality doesn't fail to be off-putting, nevertheless.

Fed-Kun's army
The artstyle/writing style kinda reminds me of Prison School's mangaka. Makes you wonder if there should be a comedy tag.

Dex-chan lover
You guys are so fragile. If this site will give you the ability to vote for banning you'll start censoring tons of manga left and right, I'm sure about it.

Man this manga makes me laugh more than comedy manga idk why lol, its shit don't get me wrong but its the type of shit that is fun

author waste the talent of his draw... if he draw hentai it would be better... unlike this one... the art is clean and cute and yet the story kinda messed up for me...
ànd the char personality are trash..
imagine this author release a tankoubon on nh... it would be on top 1 popular list

Only read one chapter and james "the sex" Gomez jr will make me chuckle for quite a while if course Its a dark skinned american who dares touch his idol blah blah I get the feeling this is taking itself way to seriously

Dex-chan lover
Started Ok-ish, got disapointing in the mid 20-ish chapsters with pointless drama and NTR. Ended with ruining the female Teacher, forgetting FMC2 + her female friend, added more pointless male leads + NTR for FMC1. Wont spoil the end - you have to see for it yourself lol.

Remember how this trash back then was promoted as "Harem". And yeah, to some point it went this route... but it stopped somewhat when the Teacher got sacrificed for whatever the Author smoked that day. Not recommand if thats what your aim is here.

Users who are viewing this thread