Reiko no Fuugi - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

I agree with the idea that Yuria is a reincarnator and that this is probably a media (game, manga, anime, etc) setting in her previous life.

However, I do think that Reika is a villainess in that setting. This can be seen from how others react to her; her family is apparently famous enough and influential enough that even internal students are at the very least much warmer to her than to other new students, if not considering her one of them. Perhaps in that media setting, her family never becomes destitute or at the very least she had an upbriging more befitting of her famous name.

Now I also had a thought. From the looks of it, perhaps Yuria wasn't the 'Heroine'? If we look at it, she's an internal student. On the other hand, Yuuki is a new student and from what Yuria said she is a potential Reika bullying victim. Those are some very cliche qualities of a heroine.

Alright, I'll bite. This is an interesting twist. I look forward to seeing how it goes.

Fed-Kun's army
this looks really familiar??? did i read a novel like this once?? is this a spinoff of something?? anyway i really liked it, thank you very much for translating this chapter!!! i hope we get to see more, i'm def gonna look up the raws now because i'm so curious haha (also if it's a spinoff, i mean for real, it feels so familiar!)

Contributor
Yuria is clearly
her reincarnated grandmother, living out her life as an otome game protagonist after having spent the last years of her elderly life playing the role of a villainess. Her dementia is supernaturally explained away by having her mental self being transferred into a younger body.

Then again, probably not, since it's
only been two months since Mary-sama passed away,
and who knows how long Yuria has been going on about her delusions.

Looking forward to where this goes.

@NoireNowaru

Actually caught me by surprise too, and I thought Reika-sama finally got a manga adaptation. Then I remembered the actual title of the WN compared to this manga and wept at the injustice of it all. Kenkyou Kenjitsu manga/anime when 😭

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, didn't knew there are plenty Kenkyo Kenjitsu reader here.

Hey, so quick question, would I be wrong to assume that the proper translation for Yuria should be Julia instead? I see lots of ユリアs from weeb shit translated as Julia, so...

Group Leader
@saph
Yes, you would be wrong, her full name is 桜田 侵里亜, which is read as さくらだ ゆりあ. It's not a western name, in this case.

Dex-chan lover
I adore protagonist alredy. Also I hope demented girl would get a development and will not stay the same one note character like in other stories of a genre.

Users who are viewing this thread