Reincarnated as a Polar Bear: The Legend of How I Became a Forest Guardian - Vol. 4 Ch. 14 - Forest's Guardian Deity

That was an awesome chapter!! I get that there won't be anymore releases for this week, but thank you for both picking up this awesome series and releasing so many chapters! I can't wait to read more next week!

Dex-chan lover
am i the only one disappointed about how badly MC got beaten during this fight? he managed to take on an entire army single-handedly and barely got a scratch yet got beat to shit and almost died from a single guy in a fist fight? can be have some sort of consistency here?

Dex-chan lover
What kind of dumb idiot would give a 'surrendering deal' of "be my lackey"?

"I know I had a platoon and even hired multiple mercenaries to attack you. I also know you not only killed damn near all of them, including a high ranking general who was a lion demi-human, but why don't you work under me so I can give you orders and boss you around? I'll even let you have the wolf girls after I brake them. Doesn't that sound like a good deal?"

Double-page supporter
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
>wereelf girls
How does that work? Are they humans who were bitten by an elf and gained elf-like powers?

Dex-chan lover
who else heard Gonna Fly Now by Bill Conti and Eye of the Tiger by survivor while reading the fight?

Some of the narliest jaws in the world and he doesn't bite him once.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda liked that Guillaume guy. I wish he had survived but those wounds to the throat looked lethal.

Users who are viewing this thread