Reincarnated as the Daughter of the Legendary Hero and the Queen of Spirits

@me474
I mean its kind of hard to believe that the Princess's daughter is the Hero's. It was stated that the marriage was annulled before it was actually held due to the demons attacking. Soon after the Hero was injured and brought to the spirit realm to heal for Ten years. The ugly daughter's age was stated to be 8 (I know your just rage trolling but come on, try harder)

@Miyuki
actually it was stated that she raped the hero brother
yeah sure she ain't the hero daughter but she probably the daughter of his brother
and the hero never married the princess his only wife is the queen

@me474
Oh my bad, thought you were talking about the hero lol. Well I'm sure the LN goes into more detail about this whole thing, its just the Mangaka omitted a few details but got to the same conclusion as the LN. Since it feels like the manga is really pushing the bad wife narrative

Best DILF here (Daughter I'd Like to Feed all my love and caring untill she grows up to become a grat adult and bring a whole new great revolution and advance civilization by huge leaps)

Fed-Kun's army
I'm getting confused again. Why did the goddess pass down judgement?

@Meskie I figure because she's in love/thinking of another man while making marriage vow

I hope this doesn't turn into romance with the prince or I'm dropping. I just want to see some wholesome family love and comedy

Dex-chan lover
this story got no tension whatsoever.... feels kinda bland... not bad per say, but no thrill on hype at all....

bet the FMC will end up with the prince in the end. so whats the point?

the fmc knows some advanced chemistry so she should have been at least 16-18 years old in her past life, falling in love with a prince whos at the mental/physical age of her body's age now seems to be a really stupid character development

hmmm....
just kill the king already, and go for democracy, why should next leader come from leader's family? feels like the citizen is only tools of the nation that can be sold, everything belong to nation is belong to king family, no wonder slavery will arise...lol

human nature, before the prophecy

Start as a nice and funny story and setting of a materials scientist "isekai-ed" as OP fairy. Too bad the author/mangaka repeatedly picked the retarded choice of plot twist and drama cliche. Is the novel better written? Or is this another novel to manga debacle? Well, whatever it is, with plenty other interesting isekai themed novel/manga, to the bin it is..

Fed-Kun's army
This is way better than I expected. Should have a political tag added to it

Fed-Kun's army
BTW guys the reason Vahl (or Vohl) passed judgment is because Aria is a ho and been fucking men aside from the Hero's brother. But the scar is not that noticeable because she does feel something for the brother which is why the Hero's woman decided to pardon her indiscretions if she stopped being a ho

Users who are viewing this thread