Reincarnated as the Daughter of the Legendary Hero and the Queen of Spirits

Supporter
I actually die inside when i read one of these shitty "reincarnation"-mangas where the main character acts like a cute five year old.

Her real mental age is like 30 or something. Either have her act like it or don't make that a part of her backstory. It's just pointless.

Some mangas handwave it by saying that the MC's personality regresses to fit their physical form but this one doesn't even bother. Very time efficient writing.

I don't understand why people always have such problems with these kind of isekais. I don't think they're stupid... most of them have been through traumas. It's amazing that they aren't totally broken in a totally new body not being able to go back to their origination. Just saying.

Wait, so the wife is that girl
who was lusting after the MC's father and got cursed
, right?
So after that she became an alcoholic and the daughter is now going down a shitty path?

Is the author a female because it sure seems like one.

@kornboi
I only see forced drama.

Dex-chan lover
This series was only barely starting to get interesting and the pages ran out.
It would be more interesting if it weren't for the "I know everything because I was a scientist in my past life" protagonist.

@shitboy
No, her real age is the age of her body. She has extra memories tagged on top. That doesn't make her 30. She has the physical brain of an 11-year-old, the hormones of an 11-year-old, and no amount of extra memories could possibly make her not be 11.
If you mentally die inside every time someone acts their age, you must be permanently brain-dead. It would at least explain why you struggle to understand something so rudimentary.
Frankly I'm tired of the opposite. Too many arrogant isekai kids walking about being all like "I'm actually 40 and you're all younger than me" despite being 14 or whatever.

@shitboy
I don't think yoy get how hormone and brains work
Albeit this is a fiction, but no, if you have knowledge of your previous reincarnation, u wouldnt act differently, unless by some miracle your brain rapidly develops.

To be honest no one desires to be treated like a crap just because someone in your family had done something wrong. The brothers daughter's situation is indeed the same here.
Because of her mother she is not treated with affection even though they are her father and grandmother. Even I would go down the path of destruction if everyone neglected me and always praised someone else in front me. The whole family is in blame. The MC is kinda annoying too she thinks that she is the only one who can solve everything. If the author improves her haughty nature than her character would be very great.

I think all this hate is unwarranted, perhaps people just have some sort of prejudice for some characters. For an Isekai it ain't bad at all, personally I'm looking forward to Lafila's development, infact I hope she gets more attention than the MC she's a lot more interesting to me after all.

Dad is a Hero, Mom is a Spirit, I'm a fucking retard.

d04b29eee612eb91486df2679dc70690b136c929f4584c6bf6f9ae708cb1254d-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread