Reincarnation Coliseum - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Attack and Counter Below The Surface

Dex-chan lover
Ok no, you can't just have the betting odds be 2x to 95x. That means that, if you bet one dollar on the 95x for every 95 on the 2x, you'll guarantee not lose money. So if you just take your life savings, split it 51 ways and put 1 on the 2x for every 50 on the 95x, you'll guarantee get nearly double your money back, or you'll get it back 45fold. This better have been a mistranslation, or else i'll be very disappointed.
This implies that the author put thought into economics hype numbers instead of the <<Skills>> battling and coom scenes.

Dex-chan lover
he will win by that spatial skill. there is a reason why Alice hit him. this is so predictable now.

the rule for copy is so broken from start. how the heck it is the weakest skill when it it not limited by number of opponents?

Dex-chan lover
he will win by that spatial skill. there is a reason why Alice hit him. this is so predictable now.

the rule for copy is so broken from start. how the heck it is the weakest skill when it it not limited by number of opponents?
It's limited you can only use it on the oppenent you are facing they said it before

Dex-chan lover
Ok no, you can't just have the betting odds be 2x to 95x. That means that, if you bet one dollar on the 95x for every 95 on the 2x, you'll guarantee not lose money. So if you just take your life savings, split it 51 ways and put 1 on the 2x for every 50 on the 95x, you'll guarantee get nearly double your money back, or you'll get it back 45fold. This better have been a mistranslation, or else i'll be very disappointed.
i believe the numbers are exaggerated on purpose. the same guy who pointed out those odds said somethings fishy and that management is too confident in fine winning.

Dex-chan lover
I think I get it now. She used those artifacts to learn the skills and used them enough times to permanently use them. Sort of like in Tales of Vesperia, where you can learn skills by equipping a weapon and use it in enough battles.
Since there are a limited amount of skills, all Mikagami has to do is just memorize a list and he'll know what to use.
TBH, I like these kind of RPGs. FFIX was another like this.

Fed-Kun's army
I think I get it now. She used those artifacts to learn the skills and used them enough times to permanently use them. Sort of like in Tales of Vesperia, where you can learn skills by equipping a weapon and use it in enough battles.
Since there are a limited amount of skills, all Mikagami has to do is just memorize a list and he'll know what to use.
man i been looking for a manga/manwha/etc that has type of thing know any?

Dex-chan lover
Stick your dick in crazy.

vp_MkDfR6ibJ6jDNWIabLRlTG0sT4YOg-wyDI9l67ZY.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I mean, you didn't have to "know" that she has certain skill.

You can just gather a bunch of information about the most common skills and assume that she has them.

Dex-chan lover
Someone needs to make a jar this author has to put a 100 yen coin in every time he puts brackets around a random word. "I'm not [interested] in this [match], but I'm a tad [curious] to [see] how you [fight]. That's why I [want] to [ask] you [for] just one [thing]. [Don't] [die] [right away]. Okay?"

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
You know, I kind of figured the loli brat wouldn't succumb to MC's charms even after a couple days of aphrodisiac-induced non-stop sex. Whatever beef/trauma she had with men in the past had made her put up a near impenetrable wall with spikes that will stab any men that tries to get close. MC was lucky to find a weak enough spot to break in, but the hole is small and can be repaired quickly. The thing with repairs, however, is that the product will never be as good as it was when made the first time.

MC may have lost this 'game', but it was only one loss, and he said he's not used to losing many games, so this isn't the first loss in anything he's ever experienced. He's not the kind of guy that sulks after a loss, however. He used that loss as experience, learned from it, and will attempt to try again with a different strategy, especially now that he's found at least one weak point in his opponent.

Then again, I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't bother trying again with the loli brat. I wouldn't blame him. She's just too big of a pain in the ass to deal with.

Users who are viewing this thread