Reincarnation Coliseum - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Attack and Counter Below The Surface

Dex-chan lover
I think I get it now. She used those artifacts to learn the skills and used them enough times to permanently use them. Sort of like in Tales of Vesperia, where you can learn skills by equipping a weapon and use it in enough battles.
Since there are a limited amount of skills, all Mikagami has to do is just memorize a list and he'll know what to use.

Dex-chan lover
I think I get it now. She used those artifacts to learn the skills and used them enough times to permanently use them. Sort of like in Tales of Vesperia, where you can learn skills by equipping a weapon and use it in enough battles.
Since there are a limited amount of skills, all Mikagami has to do is just memorize a list and he'll know what to use.
That is a more reliable answer to my theory of both of them just copying the skills from the audience in the coliseum

That honestly makes alot of sense

Dex-chan lover
She's definitely a tough foe. Although I think the MC will be too interesting for her to defeat!

Double-page supporter
That is a more reliable answer to my theory of both of them just copying the skills from the audience in the coliseum
If I recall correctly, they said something in one of the earlier chapters about lower skill level users having pretty small ranges. Given he size of the colosseum, he's probably well outside the range of the audience

Reactions: le3
MD@Home
If he has multiple skills copied, could he have Marl's copied too and waiting for the opportunity to strike physically? She's in the arena and not too far away.

Fed-Kun's army
Ok no, you can't just have the betting odds be 2x to 95x. That means that, if you bet one dollar on the 95x for every 95 on the 2x, you'll guarantee not lose money. So if you just take your life savings, split it 51 ways and put 1 on the 2x for every 50 on the 95x, you'll guarantee get nearly double your money back, or you'll get it back 45fold. This better have been a mistranslation, or else i'll be very disappointed.

Double-page supporter
The whole "I have 108 skills" thing smells like one of those games that claims to have 48421 unique items/pictures. In reality it turns out that it had been the same item/image with small alterations to it.
The only things that she has shown so far is ball-type spell, so my guess would be that her skills are something like "elemental-ball" and ability to change/mix its elements and maybe levels? So if you calculate all of the the combinations you'll end up with 108 or something among those lines.

Dex-chan lover
Alice didn't get fixed? I mean, I know the man has taste and prefers the other two over the trash brat, but damn. She needs more correction. As for Fine and her ability, it's totally just one ability that can do a bunch of small things. No way it's actually more than one skill.

Users who are viewing this thread