Reincarnation Coliseum - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - The Powerful Management

Double-page supporter
Hmmm... Honestly the main hook is MC getting that stupid priestess, and if it's not a step towards him doing so, it feels like it's dragging its feet.
So they better make the next combatant interesting, or I think this series will really start stagnating, because while the giant woman is interesting, she isn't nearly as interesting as seeing that priestess get hers.
I don't really see how this is dragging atm. I'd agree with you if this just pointlessly introduced a new character for the sake of extending the story and nothing else, but this chapter addresses why Mikagami remains in the coliseum and never made an attempt to escape so far. Logically, someone had to be keeping Mikagami captive since If Zayd had the power to just erase him with him in the coliseum, she would have done so already. Zayd tossing Mikagami into the coliseum kickstarted the plot, whereas Desmos is the reason he remains a prisoner, given she runs the coliseum. Which also means, Desmos allowed Zayd to send her top subordinates after Mikagami, and allowed Zayd and Fine to cheat against him in their match.

Like it makes sense to me to why Desmos was introduced (her running the coliseum was stated a couple chapters before she was formally introduced). Zayd being his only major obstacle was never realistic with what we knew prior to this chapter.
If it counts as a win for Mary, she's going to get a dick. I mean we know it's happened 20 times before, but this'll be the first time we see it.:lewd:
Given the way Mary is now, she'd probably prefer to get piped by Mikagami along with the losers lol.

Dex-chan lover
With the way things are set up, it'd be incredibly disappointing if Zayd and Desmos don't enter his harem. I'd be interested in a scenario like that, but given the way losing is set up here. How would he be able to do that? Coliseum management would just forcefully drug him, and convert him into a woman to get bred. Not to mention, Desmos has personally declared to ravage him should he take an L.

I'd actually be curious if he was to lose, what becomes of his slaves. I don't think the story has said anything about the slaves of Mary or Marl as a result of Mikagami's victory over those two.
I mean we do have a hint, His friend was in the starting slave cells despite being a known fighter, her being there implies she got reset, so most likely whoever she lost to lost. We know that you don't get the slaves the loser owed otherwise the MC would have a few more girls as they had a few girls before losing to him.

Dex-chan lover
I don't really see how this is dragging atm. I'd agree with you if this just pointlessly introduced a new character for the sake of extending the story and nothing else, but this chapter addresses why Mikagami remains in the coliseum and never made an attempt to escape so far. Logically, someone had to be keeping Mikagami captive since If Zayd had the power to just erase him with him in the coliseum, she would have done so already. Zayd tossing Mikagami into the coliseum kickstarted the plot, whereas Desmos is the reason he remains a prisoner, given she runs the coliseum. Which also means, Desmos allowed Zayd to send her top subordinates after Mikagami, and allowed Zayd and Fine to cheat against him in their match.

Like it makes sense to me to why Desmos was introduced (her running the coliseum was stated a couple chapters before she was formally introduced). Zayd being his only major obstacle was never realistic with what we knew prior to this chapter.

Given the way Mary is now, she'd probably prefer to get piped by Mikagami along with the losers lol.
I'm not so sure she allowed the cheating, She seems like a real warrior and fighter, that plus having to cover up cheating to keep the audience from losing interest, and that he is a interesting assets that she wouldn't want to lose to Zayd. So I kind of doubt she was ok with it, was more likely snuck past her.

Double-page supporter
I'm not so sure she allowed the cheating, She seems like a real warrior and fighter, that plus having to cover up cheating to keep the audience from losing interest, and that he is a interesting assets that she wouldn't want to lose to Zayd. So I kind of doubt she was ok with it, was more likely snuck past her.
Mikagami deduced that her questioning him about the fight was just her testing him, which would suggest she already knew of everything that went on during the fight. Mikagami wasn't really viewed as an asset to Desmos until just recently when he conquered all 4 of the Heavenly Kings.

As for the cheating? Zayd and Fine didn't sneak it past Desmos.

In chapter 12, Fine outright states that Desmos basically told her to win that match, essentially giving Fine and Zayd the green-light to cheat and use a prohibited item. The match was rigged from the start. Desmos knew about everything going on in that fight. The end of that fight even has a brief cameo appearance from Desmos, indicating she had been watching the fight as well. Mikagami serves a purpose for her as a rising star of the coliseum because he (with the weakest skill) beat the 4 Heavenly Kings, including a match in which was designed for him to lose. As a result, he's an attraction for the coliseum so he's better off alive for now to Desmos than dead, hence why she didn't just kill him.

Desmos' appearance seeming like a warrior doesn't mean much when her dialogue and actions make it clear how reprehensible she is tbh. She's the one running the coliseum, meaning she's in control of this blood sport where the loser gets raped and impregnated by the winner and becomes their slave. She also showed zero care for Mikagami's life, telling him she won't free him, and even told him to get on his knees and be her sex slave as a way of begging for his life. Desmos is honestly as awful of an individual as Zayd, possibly more so. But that's what makes the set up to her as a looming threat work here.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
While the tag team can be a good a idea for a new meta and how fights will go at the same time that means twice more slaves and less time for the previous ones problaby.

Dex-chan lover
Oh man... Giantess titties... Imagine when he gets the chance to stuff himself in those while humiliating her... I WANT HIM TO ENSLAVE HER SO BAD.

Dex-chan lover
Wait wait wait, the crowed is calling out what she is wearing as lewd?! How is that lewder that so many other of the outfits?
I don’t think they are calling it out for being lewd. They are calling it out because it is some variant of a bridal gown with its white color and bridal veil, and thus assume this style is some kink of his.

Dex-chan lover
There might be a chapter or two where he loses and has to figure out a way to take back everything, which would be an interesting few chapters.
It's quite unlikely, looking at his evergrowing stakes. Unless there's a massive (totally not hinting at anything here) plot armor which gives him chance to redeem everything and more.

Dex-chan lover
Yes ma'am
7a7pdi.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Finally they use the losing girls as fighter again, cant wait to see them show their power without fighting a literal cheater

Dex-chan lover
I don’t think they are calling it out for being lewd. They are calling it out because it is some variant of a bridal gown with its white color and bridal veil, and thus assume this style is some kink of his.
Thats a leap, one we don't know the colors, and two they said "thats your wife you know" not somthing like "what is she your wife" Its also was probably slightly off TL and meant to say "thats your girl you know" and another was saying "what kind of cloths are you making her wear" and calling him a "perverter bastard" So it is being called lewd. Rather than bridal it looks more priestess like as well.

Users who are viewing this thread