Reincarnation Coliseum - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Pride Of A Villain

Dex-chan lover
And when Musashi comes to save Suzu, she will reject him because she has fallen for Mikagami's dick.

Dex-chan lover
It's funny to see so many people sympathize with Musashi despite him signing up for this and planning to do a worse version of what's happening to him. If anything feel bad Rin, but not too much because she also signed up for this and will probably soon come to realize she's in the hands of a better and more masculine man. :meguusmug:

Also, did not expect for this chapter to finish with such a classic NTR ending as "cuck runs away while bawling.":dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
lol, i'll get the secrets, listens to them fcking for 3 days instead!

Supporter
okay, cool, but when is the samurai dude gonna get turned into a chick and railed? isn't that one of the conditions of the coliseum?

Dex-chan lover
okay, cool, but when is the samurai dude gonna get turned into a chick and railed? isn't that one of the conditions of the coliseum?
Under normal circumstances, yes. But, again, the stakes for this match were the partners.
This was specifically stated in Chapter 15 before the match started, and has been brought up by multiple people multiple times in basically every chapter thread since including this one.

Dex-chan lover
So wait, her master plan was to listen in with a device that only lasts a few days. Isn't it public knowledge that the contestants have drugged sex afterwards? What did she think she would hear. Clearly this was only going to be listening in on sex.

Dex-chan lover
So wait, her master plan was to listen in with a device that only lasts a few days. Isn't it public knowledge that the contestants have drugged sex afterwards? What did she think she would hear. Clearly this was only going to be listening in on sex.
She probably thought Mikagami was gonna take a break to talk strategy with the girls before his next Couple's match.

That's what I thought, as well.
I didn't think he was gonna leave them with a clone and do nothing but fuck Suzu's brains out for 3 days straight LOL

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, based on the third chapter, it seems like it's normally expected to last about a day since they check in and drug you again at that point if they think you haven't had sex. And she's a kid who is clearly in way over her head in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
Damn i wished the samurai got genderbent so i can see both of them getting addicted to the MC's dick. how disappointing...

Dex-chan lover
Huh. I just realized that the ninja girl kinda looks like one of the girls from the colored cover page used in the credits, minus the mole. Wonder if that’s just a coincidence or not.

Dex-chan lover
Community when MC was being a bitch and FMC get confessed to :meguuusad:
Community when MC embraced another man's woman for 3 days and 3 nights:lul:

Netori is the way

Dex-chan lover
The partners were on the line for this match. Granted, the order they were announced, Suzu then Musashi, did make it seem like he might be the "partner" and honestly it would've been funnier that way, but no.
The coliseum always pit a man vs a woman, and the sex change happens only if the man lost.

If Mikagami party is registered as the "man" it makes sense that Suzu is the one being wagered.

On the other hand, Mikagami would have been sent to dirty old men as Mikagami-chan had they lost, thank god the author didn't cook.

Double-page supporter
He'd get cucked either way. Not like if he fucked her first they would end up winning.
Technically they might of won, one of the things Mikigami exploited was her doubts about the samurai's love as he rejected some of her advances causing her to loose her cool in the fight.

Aggregator gang
Felt kinda bad man
pbj5FHY.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread