Reincarnation Coliseum - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Carelessness

Fed-Kun's army
The question is...Who is that "I'll kill you" actually for? Is it for Musashi, who we see actively rejecting Suzu, or is it for MC, who is the one who made Suzu realize that Musashi doesn't "love" her the way that she loves him?

The boring answer would be that Suzu goes after MC for "insulting Musashi-sama".

The more interesting answer would be to see Suzu turn on Musashi and attack him, berating him for being a constant womanizer and never noticing her feelings, even when she offered herself to him and when Musashi tries to say that he will marry her, Suzu just shouts him down that he's lying, then, right as Suzu lands the killing blow on Musashi, he confirms his feelings for her with his dying breath. This in turn causes Suzu to spiral and try to kill herself before Mikigami and Mary stop her.

...Would be interesting, and I hope it happens in some form.

Dex-chan lover
Please don't let there be ntr.
I like Musashi and Suzu now.
Just let them be afterwards.

Fed-Kun's army
bro left the whole country to get ntrld,could have just went comewhere and married the girl lol,nigga really had to make it elaborated to get his girl fucked by someone else XD

While it would be funnier, it'd be a weird choice because it's sort of established that Musashi is the stronger one and if Luna were to lose one why risk the stronger? I could even see it being up in the air and Rin "sacrificing" herself and falling on the spear herself.
The main reason I think it's only like 20% likely Musashi gets genderbent is the fact the Fine sort of went out of the way to avoid showing the "male" form (Phile) which is likely just so readers don't have an image of Fine as a man. But, who knows. Like I said, it'd be the funnier result having Musashi as the "prize" this time, but I still think it's unlikely.
If we consider the length of the fight alongside the dialogue, it's evident by inspection that the probability Musashi is gender bent is at least 30-40%. The idea that the rules of the coliseum could be skirted, when they have been enforced consistently in all previous instances, is frankly chimerical.

Dex-chan lover
Guys guys! This is not going to be Netorare. (I would drop that shit if Mary ended up as Musashi planned for her, a fuck toy for old men in his country).

This is heading to Netori; MC will cuck Musashi and then proceed to cuck Suzu by fucking Musashi in girl form too. This is going to turn into a double Netori and I am okay with it cause 1) If the MC does the cucking to someone that deserves it then it is enjoyable. 2) Musashi DESERVES to be cucked for being an idiot that preferred fucking any other girl than Suzu so that he preserved her "purity" till marriage (wtf is this MENTALITY LEL. If you end up fucking her exclusive wtf does it matter if you marry first) and he also dared making a plan to throw Mary as a fuck toy for his family's old men. Get Netori'd you bitch and lose everything for being such a fucking beta.

Ok so slight missunderstanding for some people here. Musashi wants to give Mary to his grandpa ( if he wins then he owns Mary) , not giving Rin. You can see in the pic thats Mary. So not a big asshole but still an asshole😅. But like we've seen , the flag been raised.

Dex-chan lover
If we consider the length of the fight alongside the dialogue, it's evident by inspection that the probability Musashi is gender bent is at least 30-40%. The idea that the rules of the coliseum could be skirted, when they have been enforced consistently in all previous instances, is frankly chimerical.
But this fight is unlikely to have Musashi as the "prize". Rin is far, far more likely. Remember, it's the partner in this fight which is why Mary is the prize if MC loses.
Ok so slight missunderstanding for some people here. Musashi wants to give Mary to his grandpa ( if he wins then he owns Mary) , not giving Rin. You can see in the pic thats Mary. So not a big asshole but still an asshole😅. But like we've seen , the flag been raised.
That's... not the misunderstanding people have. People are mad at that comment because Mary is "MC's girl" and thus they feel protective of her.

Double-page supporter
I have felt that the whole getting-gender-swapped-after-defeat thing was a massive chekhov's gun for quite some time now. Guess it's about to get fired, I just wish it was at a proper bastard who actually deserves it, not a shitty NTR plot on a guy and the woman he genuinely loves.
Edit: Just recalled that the current prize isn't actually both partners but just one of them. So just shitty NTR, without even firing the chekhov's gun.
Seriously, why is that even a thing, it has had absolutely no bearing on the story so far.
Literally Fine exists. Her whole stint is being the male cousin of Zayd who the gender change skill was illegally used on so Zayd could win fights. MC finds out about it after beating Fine, and has been working on a plan to use that info to take Zayd down.

Fed-Kun's army
So if Mikami wins in the end do we have to add a gender-bender tag? Wasn't there a Drug that changed the gender of losing males or something like that?

i just saw there already is a genderswap tag....well I am blind
We already have that Fine already admitted he was a boy who use that drug so he can be a girl a fight.

Users who are viewing this thread