Release That Witch

Dex-chan lover
A very rare case of chinese manhua that is not about how OP the arrogant MC is who can cultivate better than anyone and beat anyone, and whenever an OP enemy who everyone says is the strongest appears, the arrogant MC comes and beats him up in seconds without breaking a sweat just to show that he is OP and stronger than anyone, making others bow to him.

Actually, even a rare Isekai where the MC actually brings actual knowledge about things such as engineering, life philosophy, morality and military prowess to a medieval fantasy world and makes actual meaningful change for the better.

10/10 to me

Half of chapter 225 is copied from 224 I checked the raws and the last half of 225 is completely different.

Please fix.

With every new weapon introduced I can feel the american inside the author escaping a little to the surface

FYI you'll see Roland occasionally make color references. These are color coded references borrowed from the practice of RPGs/MMORPGs items (World of Warcraft?) being color coded based on the rarity of the item. An example of Roland applying this in the story is in the textbooks that Roland creates. The higher difficulty books covers are colored blue and purple.

Roland also describes Agatha's gown as "orange" when first seeing it in Chapter 211, he is obviously impressed.

White: Common
Green: Uncommon
Blue: Rare
Purple: Epic
Orange: Legendary

Fed-Kun's army
@k40235 I don't enjoy 4-koma comic strip style formats. Especially the case if there is no progression in story or development of character. That said, I don't mind seeing it in an anime format like pop team epic.

Thanks to the translation team, couldn't have read it without them.

It's a shame that less than half of the tech and chemistry this supposed engineer introduces makes any sense -- a lot of it is just bonkers wrong and ridiculous. There are also a lot of anachronisms that you perhaps could explain away with "lost tech" or "magic-mumble-mumble", but I'm pretty sure it's just because the author hasn't done enough research on the history of technology. Full plate armour but no cannons. Clear glass but no soap. Sigh

Also, neither the author nor the artist seem to know how female breasts works -- how they develop, how they're placed on the chest, where the nipples are and so on. There a lot of boobs in this one, but they all pretty much look like nipple-less balloons tied to the women's rib-cages. And don't get me started on thighs-- there's some truly cursed imagery of female anatomy in this one.

With better art and proper research this could have been great, but it ends up rather mediocre.

jeez, last chapters translation quality is low

not like last last but like 10-20ago... everyone know which xd

Since the first 30 chapters are missing, I don't want to start reading, that would be like starting a movie 30 mins in.

@Leouch I guess you are talking about the chapters translated by Aloalivn. Indeed, Aloalivn is famous for releasing translations super fast, but with so bad English that it's barely readable. I already stopped reading two other titles because the site I was reading them on switched over to Aloalivn translations. I rather wait for other teams catch up.

Dex-chan lover
So.... why are we seeing some random chaps in double, rather than the missing 1 to 30 ?

Dex-chan lover
I like this manhua but the author needs to chill with introducing new characters and plot elements. He literally forgot an important location for 100 chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread