Remake Our Life!

I find it amusing that the author became a vtuber with a pretty convincing voice changer.

My main criticism is that it started out great, and then it fell apart with going to school and the project and all that. It feels the focus should've remained on developing the main quartet before everything else, because right now we know very little about them. In the beginning, we were promised a story about the protagonist getting to know these people and understand what gave them their success, but then it suddenly shifted to the protagonist getting that understanding through the teacher and it doesn't quite fit. I think it could've been done better, overall.

There's a lot of things that go into making movies/games/books/anything creatively driven and you could make a really good story around it.

This isn't it. This is every slice of life manga we've seen before but with a new coat of paint.

:(

At first, I was kinda sorta interested, but when I read the ch2.1 end TL note, I had to literally do a double check, as I don't normally pay attention to artists' and authors' names when I start reading a manga, to see what Kio Nachi actually did again (as the name didn't immediately look familiar and I'm really bad at remembering names unless they are really unique or have impacted my life in some way with their work). And holy shit, even though he did the scenario for Yumiko, one of my least favorite characters in the Grisaia no Kaijitsu game, that's still plenty impressive enough for me to actually take this manga a bit more seriously now. I'm expecting some really good, well-written drama from Kio Nachi here, especially considering his rather prolific portfolio, with his hands in Baldr Sky "Zero", Narcissu, Lovekami, Ao no Kanata no Four Rhythm, and that cute game Karakara 2, among many others.

Fed-Kun's army
What kind of harem is this?

Is it all lols every girl gets a shot

Or there’s actually romance

And MC has eyes for only 1

Users who are viewing this thread